GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/04/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
The PSP release date is constantly changing! My mate wants to get one but he is confused over the release. Apparantly it was supposed to come out on the 18th March, then the 29th april and now Amazon.co.uk says the 24th June! What's going on?!
Tue 26/04/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
adrian wrote:

> One thing I noticed in the press release is the Headphones with
> remote control are limited to 90dB and it says according to European
> Standards. Anyone know if the US or Jap headphones are louder then?
> Or is 90dB a worldwide Standard?

This also applies to iPod's... blame France, it's their stupid law. :)
Tue 26/04/05 at 13:37
Regular
"U Can't See Me!"
Sorry, my bad. The official release date if you go on to www.yourpsp.com is 1/9/05. Sorry about that, must have read something different.
Tue 26/04/05 at 12:59
EA are at it again. I ordered Tiger Woods (may as well) and apparently they price their games $10-15 more than anyone else.
Tue 26/04/05 at 09:55
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
templet wrote:
> How reliable is your friend I wonder? £150 with a game? Your
> having a laugh! Japan sell it for around £220. Good thing about
> Jodie Marsh though lol!

You will probably find the Japanese are getting a PSP for about £100. The US works out at around £130 so as always with £179 we are getting ripped off again.
Tue 26/04/05 at 09:54
Ah, I'm glad too, when for $400 (~£220) you can get a PSP and 5 games. Plus I won't have to wait too long.
Tue 26/04/05 at 09:53
Regular
Not sure, but I use my own earphones in the remote anyway. Those PSP ones are crappy.
Tue 26/04/05 at 09:48
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I see Spider-Man 2 is also coming as part of the pack, well sort of. If you buy one of the first you can register it and Sony will send it all out.

Cost me about £180 for the PSP Canadian pack with Spider-Man 2 UMD and Gretzkey Hockey and I will have had it 5 months before the release. I am really glad I got an import one. And looking at what we get in the UK its the same as the US pack so now extras etc.

One thing I noticed in the press release is the Headphones with remote control are limited to 90dB and it says according to European Standards. Anyone know if the US or Jap headphones are louder then? Or is 90dB a worldwide Standard?
Tue 26/04/05 at 00:56
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Release date has now been confirmed by Sony as 1st September 2005. It'll come as the Value Pack only and RRP is £179, for details [URL]http://www.yourpsp.com[/URL]
Mon 25/04/05 at 23:04
Regular
"U Can't See Me!"
How reliable is your friend I wonder? £150 with a game? Your having a laugh! Japan sell it for around £220. Good thing about Jodie Marsh though lol!
Mon 25/04/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Oh and it's only £129.99 to get in there and they say if the price goes up to £150 then they will give a game with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.