GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube - V - Xbox - V - PlayStation 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 21:28
Regular
": ("
Seriously, this isn't one of those post where they just post it in becuase its such a common question.I really wanna know which console out of them three is the best, i dont wanna answer like " Well, the Xbox is good because of its online and the PS2 is good becuase.....blah blah blah" i just wanna know which one is the best overall, please, i really wanna know before i choose the wrong one, many thanks.
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:32
Regular
By better I mean the fact they actually know how to start a game and finish it in a decent way. Its the fact that by following those guidelines Nintendo actually allow the quality they have to shine though without having to use ridiculous amounts of CG for the retarded amongst us.

"L00K OVA ERE DIS IZ BD BYZ TOO FOR DA PS2, ROCKOZ!1!!1 WOOT!"

Its not the PS2 as a console thats poor, its the amount of dreadful games released on it that have given it a bad name. Decent exclusive titles are so few and far between now on the PS2 that soon it will be just a place to play bad ports and bad multiformat versions of games.
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:23
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Nintendo will remain a better company eh? Hmmmm, by better do you mean defunct? extinct? gone forever? Nintendo=Doinks, they are crap and their games are crap, when the company is gone Sony will take all the developers and customers, hold on they alredy have! Hahahahahaha.
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:21
Regular
"Bicycle"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Ph yes that money means so much to me... Oh hang on I couldn't really
> give a sh*t how much money they make.

But I think they probably do.

> This is a prime example of why Nintendo will remain as such an
> awesome company, they don't pamper to people, they know what makes a
> decent game and they certainly don't follow the market trend which
> incidently is the reason why the majority of games released are utter
> crap.

Why is it the reason? Because Nintendo don't follow the market the market is crap... Oh, right, obviously.

o.O
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:15
Regular
Ph yes that money means so much to me... Oh hang on I couldn't really give a sh*t how much money they make.

This is a prime example of why Nintendo will remain as such an awesome company, they don't pamper to people, they know what makes a decent game and they certainly don't follow the market trend which incidently is the reason why the majority of games released are utter crap.
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:12
Regular
"Bicycle"
I think that's a pretty good idea for a company.

You see, they're trying to make money??? Money???

They do that buy selling games!
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:11
Regular
Black hole wrote:
> Sony all the way, I would die for them!

Please feel free, that way they might stop pampering games to the masses of idiots who rush out to buy them.
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:07
Regular
"Bicycle"
Hehehehe...

You go hole.
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:06
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Playstation 2 is best by far, nintendo are slowly dying a horrific death and microsoft are a bunch of money grabbing a-holes, Sony all the way, I would die for them!
Wed 03/03/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Luckily I have one of them too!

This entire 'which console is the best' debate is endless, its almost as futile as trying to convince a hardcore indie kid that tech-house is in fact the future of music. All down to personal preference. Most fights break down into chucking machine specs at each other in the end too.
Wed 03/03/04 at 14:50
Regular
Not as good on PC? I would like to know who said that as every article I have read states otherwise.

My point that it is a gimmick feature that very few people use and its hardly something you would use as a deciding factor when buying a console.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.