GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube - V - Xbox - V - PlayStation 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 21:28
Regular
": ("
Seriously, this isn't one of those post where they just post it in becuase its such a common question.I really wanna know which console out of them three is the best, i dont wanna answer like " Well, the Xbox is good because of its online and the PS2 is good becuase.....blah blah blah" i just wanna know which one is the best overall, please, i really wanna know before i choose the wrong one, many thanks.
Wed 03/03/04 at 17:50
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Hedfix wrote:
> My 8 Xboxes have crashed about 64 times in about a year and a half (Half of
> those were Gladius being tempermental), my cube's hasn't crashed
> once.
Wed 03/03/04 at 17:49
Regular
"8==="
Memorandum! wrote:
> I'm not even going to bother reading any of the replies.

Good: YOU ARE A BIG HOMO. :D
Wed 03/03/04 at 17:48
Regular
"8==="
My Xbox has crashed about 8 times in about a year and a half (Half of those were Gladius being tempermental), my cube's hasn't crashed once.
Wed 03/03/04 at 17:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'm not even going to bother reading any of the replies.
Wed 03/03/04 at 16:59
Regular
Im gonna request a reconditioned PS2 off of Sony or i'll get a brand new one. Will Sony give me a Silver PS2 if i asked?
Wed 03/03/04 at 16:52
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Gamecube is still running like a dream, nice joypads AND it was second hand off Ebay. Has NEVER crashed on me. Not seen any of those problems.

Xbox is alright, but there's only about 2 games I'm interested on it. They are good though. Gamecube has seen the most play recently although PS2 has stormed back with the appearence of the new Final Fantasy and ZOE2.

I don't care what I play it on though, just as long as its good!
Wed 03/03/04 at 16:48
Regular
I've made my decision to stay with the PS2, i've just been told that the Disc Read Error only affects the old models, the new versions have been cured and are now error free.I love the Gamecube, i used to be called GamecubeGuy thats how much i like it, so any GC fans dont feel offended by my dicision, all XBOX fans know they have a great console so i dont even need to upset you with my desicion.With the next GTA coming out, socom 2 on the way to my doorstep and GT4 coming i just cant say now to my PS2.
Wed 03/03/04 at 16:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
TGMbloke wrote:
> > the GC hardware is horrific.
> Crashes all the time, feels like a bbays toy, and the controllers
> triggers dont click arfer a week. >
>

Not being a rabid GC fan or anything, but I've had completely none of that.......odd.
Wed 03/03/04 at 16:33
Regular
Black hole wrote:
> Nintendo will remain a better company eh? Hmmmm, by better do you mean
> defunct? extinct? gone forever? Nintendo=Doinks, they are crap and
> their games are crap, when the company is gone Sony will take all the
> developers and customers, hold on they alredy have! Hahahahahaha.

Ah, I suppose you're one of those people who know nothing about games, eh?

GET OUT! :-P
Wed 03/03/04 at 16:12
Regular
I love online gaming, so im expecting to enjoy the XBOX. I already have a PS2 but it has been infected with a deadly virus called "Disc Read Error", yes, millions were infected last year.I hate Sony as a company, they have proggrammed all of them old ps2 models to break down in about a year so that all of the PS2 come crying to them asking them to repair it for £80!
Think about it, if this accusation is really true and about a million got infected last year then that means "£80 x 100,000,000" which is about 80 million?
Thats why i want to move over to Microsoft or Nintendo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.