GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube - V - Xbox - V - PlayStation 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 21:28
Regular
": ("
Seriously, this isn't one of those post where they just post it in becuase its such a common question.I really wanna know which console out of them three is the best, i dont wanna answer like " Well, the Xbox is good because of its online and the PS2 is good becuase.....blah blah blah" i just wanna know which one is the best overall, please, i really wanna know before i choose the wrong one, many thanks.
Wed 03/03/04 at 20:45
"I love yo... lamp."
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> I dont think an XBOX would fit in my room, my room is so small that
> i'll have to take the XBOX apart to get it in.

You do realise it is only a little bigger than the PS2?
Wed 03/03/04 at 20:42
Regular
*Hugs his PS2*
We are now friends now.
:D
Wed 03/03/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> I've also already ordered SOCOM 2 for tommorow and you've gotta admit
> there are some great up-coming games coming out for the PS2.
> I think i said i wouldn't get a PS2 again becuase i was angry at the
> time, they really Pis$ed me off yesterday but i've got over it, my
> PS2 is actually working now but i still think its gonna happen again
> so im now saving up for a PS2 Aqua.

If the PS2 is an option, then choose it.
Wed 03/03/04 at 20:32
Regular
I've also already ordered SOCOM 2 for tommorow and you've gotta admit there are some great up-coming games coming out for the PS2.
I think i said i wouldn't get a PS2 again becuase i was angry at the time, they really Pis$ed me off yesterday but i've got over it, my PS2 is actually working now but i still think its gonna happen again so im now saving up for a PS2 Aqua.
Wed 03/03/04 at 20:29
Regular
Its hard to choose but now they've comfirmed the new GTA i have to keep my PS2, i might still get GC though, if i get enough money.
Wed 03/03/04 at 20:26
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I choose PS2 but you (Cwazy Wabbit) said that you're getting an XBOX or a GC. I choose GC.
Wed 03/03/04 at 20:24
Regular
I dont think an XBOX would fit in my room, my room is so small that i'll have to take the XBOX apart to get it in.
Wed 03/03/04 at 20:23
Regular
Im gonna get a new PS2 (Aqua hopefully) and try to get a Gamebube for offline gaming. Sounds good to me.I definately cant abandon PS2 becuaes of GT4 (Which will be 500x better than PGR2) and Gta:San Adreas!
Wed 03/03/04 at 19:42
Regular
The GameCube and it's peripherals are very versatile. Dunno what TGM is talking about.
Wed 03/03/04 at 19:42
Regular
Owning all 3 is a bad idea when it comes down to it. I ended up selling 2 of mine next month as they don't all get used, I only ever used my PS2 to play NFL 2K4 which is a multiformat game and Xbox LIVE ended up being completely boring in the end and there was no way I was paying to play online games when I can play them for free and with more players on the PC. Those reasons justified a sale for the particular consoles mentioned.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.