GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft: Cataclysm'.
Tue 01/09/09 at 11:44
Tue 21/12/10 at 16:10
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
That's impressive, I think our highest 'starter' Worgen is around 50. We have around 10 at 85 now, planning on some guild heroic runs after Christmas before venturing into raiding.

Hit Guild Level 5 last night, so now have the 'free money' perk which will be useful by the time we get into there.
Tue 21/12/10 at 15:03
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Slowcoach! Although, I confess, I had last week off work and getting to 85 with my main was my first agenda :)

I love the new content and think Blizz did an excellent job. Now I only need to work on getting back all the haste and hit that the new gear took off me :(

By the time I log in tonight our esteemed guild leader will have levelled a Worgan from 1 - 85! I swear he hasn't slept in the last 4 days. We are also waiting for a few others to hit 85 then we are going to go laugh at the Lich King :D
Mon 13/12/10 at 10:34
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
So, I hit 85 on Friday after roughly 17/18 hours (I think). Levelling doesn't seem to take that long but then I don't believe it was supposed to.

Only 4 of my guild have hit 85 so far, so some way from starting to raid but some guild heroic runs will soon be on the horizon.
Wed 08/12/10 at 16:41
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Feel like I'm dropping behind already with this, especially with how fast people seem to be getting to 85. 8 in my guild already nearly 84/85. And they can hardly be called hardcore believe me 0_o

Am enjoying the new zones though.
Tue 07/12/10 at 15:03
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Nice! Congrats on downing the LK and I got a terrible 20 correct. 10 of them I must have guessed right as I'd no idea on most of the questions :)

Sat here waiting for the postman. Amazon despatched 3rd December according to my email *twiddles thumbs*
Mon 06/12/10 at 15:06
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
In preparation for tomorrow/tonight I present GameSpy's Ultimate WoW Quiz.

I got 33 but had to guess a fair few.
Thu 02/12/10 at 10:05
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Leaving it to the last minute as always, my guild finally got LK down last night on our last attempt of our last raiding night of the expansion.

I can't begin to describe how happy and relieved I was to get him down after all the time we have spent in there the last few months.
Wed 24/11/10 at 11:59
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I know! I know - I cannot stop staying "oh my" :D
Wed 24/11/10 at 10:40
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
So, the server has been up a couple of hours now and I have had lots of time to explore and I have to say I am now even more excited for the expansion. The new login screen is epic and all the loading screens have been updated.

SW has been smashed up, but has also had a face-lift. So much fun exploring the place again.
Tue 23/11/10 at 16:18
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
MMO-Champ is pretty good for this stuff, and is where I get a lot of information from.

I'm going to level 2, maybe 3, characters before I move onto my Worgen and Goblin to let the rush clear. That's what I did with my DK and it worked out pretty well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.