GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got bitten last night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/01/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That’s right, I got bitten, but it wasn’t by some no go punk, it was a police dog and it was entirely intentional.

It was about 2am and very, very quiet. There was a dog handler training his dog in the market square, hiding stuff for him to find and such. So, after I had hidden a few things for the furry softy I myself went and hid in a shop doorway, (he’s a new dog and so is getting all the training his handler can give him), he was meant to find me, sit down and bark a lot.

Well, he found me, he sniffed me, he then sort of smiled at me and just wandered off.

So then the handler asked me if I would do a live chase for him, and I said ok.

I put on a padded arm thing and started to run through the market, the handler did all the “stop, policeman with a dog!” stuff, but I was to keep running.

So, I’m running and I suddenly hear, “pant-pant-pant” along with the thudding of paws, then *BANG*, and I have a very heavy German Shepard hanging onto my arm. Now, I was padded up, but I could still feel it through that, not pain, but uncomfortable I would say is the way to describe it.

So, my advice. If you’re ever running and hear, “STOP, POLICEMAN WITH A DOG!” Just do it, ok?
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:44
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I've got coffee and Bourbons...

English_Bloke...can u do me a big favour please?
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
*remembers English's job*

Yes. That's exactly what I meant.
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Munchies?

What, like when you get hungry in a normal way?
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Twenty quid."
The best things to eat when you have, erm, the munchies are ...

... toast
... Pringles
... freshly made (i.e. hot) sponge cake with ice cream
... cornflakes
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Crisps and other junk?
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:39
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Nahhh....
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Salad?
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:38
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
i'm hungry and on a diet..only peckish though...what shall i eat?

*brings back memory of Albert the Large*

RIP xXx
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well I thought that drunk bird was going to spit on me, and then I was told she had body lice, nice, no?

*Scratches*
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I hope some drunkards throw up on you

hoho

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.