GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got bitten last night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/01/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That’s right, I got bitten, but it wasn’t by some no go punk, it was a police dog and it was entirely intentional.

It was about 2am and very, very quiet. There was a dog handler training his dog in the market square, hiding stuff for him to find and such. So, after I had hidden a few things for the furry softy I myself went and hid in a shop doorway, (he’s a new dog and so is getting all the training his handler can give him), he was meant to find me, sit down and bark a lot.

Well, he found me, he sniffed me, he then sort of smiled at me and just wandered off.

So then the handler asked me if I would do a live chase for him, and I said ok.

I put on a padded arm thing and started to run through the market, the handler did all the “stop, policeman with a dog!” stuff, but I was to keep running.

So, I’m running and I suddenly hear, “pant-pant-pant” along with the thudding of paws, then *BANG*, and I have a very heavy German Shepard hanging onto my arm. Now, I was padded up, but I could still feel it through that, not pain, but uncomfortable I would say is the way to describe it.

So, my advice. If you’re ever running and hear, “STOP, POLICEMAN WITH A DOG!” Just do it, ok?
Mon 05/01/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That’s right, I got bitten, but it wasn’t by some no go punk, it was a police dog and it was entirely intentional.

It was about 2am and very, very quiet. There was a dog handler training his dog in the market square, hiding stuff for him to find and such. So, after I had hidden a few things for the furry softy I myself went and hid in a shop doorway, (he’s a new dog and so is getting all the training his handler can give him), he was meant to find me, sit down and bark a lot.

Well, he found me, he sniffed me, he then sort of smiled at me and just wandered off.

So then the handler asked me if I would do a live chase for him, and I said ok.

I put on a padded arm thing and started to run through the market, the handler did all the “stop, policeman with a dog!” stuff, but I was to keep running.

So, I’m running and I suddenly hear, “pant-pant-pant” along with the thudding of paws, then *BANG*, and I have a very heavy German Shepard hanging onto my arm. Now, I was padded up, but I could still feel it through that, not pain, but uncomfortable I would say is the way to describe it.

So, my advice. If you’re ever running and hear, “STOP, POLICEMAN WITH A DOG!” Just do it, ok?
Mon 05/01/04 at 14:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ha ha ha. I thought you'd pulled some munter.
Mon 05/01/04 at 14:56
"Welcome To My World"
lol. next time dont mess about with a police dog u nutter
Mon 05/01/04 at 14:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
monkey_man wrote:
> Ha ha ha. I thought you'd pulled some munter.

I've had worse
Mon 05/01/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Selected"
i bet it was like benny hill with a dog instead of a group of woman
Mon 05/01/04 at 15:20
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
lol. * Benny Hill chase music comes on*
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:01
Regular
"eat toast!"
consider a career in the police force? Dog handler maybe?
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:03
Regular
"SOUP!"
Got bit by a dog once.

Had to have a tetanus shot.

Hurt.
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:09
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
A crouchy pooch.
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:14
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Aside from the missus' nephew who's a copper, she has another nephew who's a dog trainer/handler for the army and he's told us many stories about the dogs he's trained.

One sort are like police dogs: they grab your arm and hang onto you until told otherwise. Another sort are trained to sniff out explosives and the like. But, another sort (and my favourite) they train for high security areas and they basically chase you and bite you wherever possible until told otherwise.

He also to me how to make a dog sit and bark at you instead of biting ... but I'm not telling you how!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.