GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got bitten last night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/01/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That’s right, I got bitten, but it wasn’t by some no go punk, it was a police dog and it was entirely intentional.

It was about 2am and very, very quiet. There was a dog handler training his dog in the market square, hiding stuff for him to find and such. So, after I had hidden a few things for the furry softy I myself went and hid in a shop doorway, (he’s a new dog and so is getting all the training his handler can give him), he was meant to find me, sit down and bark a lot.

Well, he found me, he sniffed me, he then sort of smiled at me and just wandered off.

So then the handler asked me if I would do a live chase for him, and I said ok.

I put on a padded arm thing and started to run through the market, the handler did all the “stop, policeman with a dog!” stuff, but I was to keep running.

So, I’m running and I suddenly hear, “pant-pant-pant” along with the thudding of paws, then *BANG*, and I have a very heavy German Shepard hanging onto my arm. Now, I was padded up, but I could still feel it through that, not pain, but uncomfortable I would say is the way to describe it.

So, my advice. If you’re ever running and hear, “STOP, POLICEMAN WITH A DOG!” Just do it, ok?
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Timmargh wrote:
> someone who used to be my friends tried to separate
> them by: a) shoving a finger up each one's @rse, and b) pulling their
> tails. They just carried on fighting ...

I presume that ended the friendship?
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
OPLAR wrote:
> I can see why he's not your friend anymore, eh? :0D
>
> That's your job!
>
> ba-dom-tish!

Heh.
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Twenty quid."
monkey_man wrote:
> I presume that ended the friendship?

No. I found that incident hilarious and told all our mates. The friendship ended when he treated me like a **** and expected me to forget it.
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Woteva"
Timmargh wrote:
> OPLAR wrote:
> I can see why he's not your friend anymore, eh? :0D
>
> That's your job!
>
> ba-dom-tish!
>
> Heh.

Thank ye! I'm here all week! :0D
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:11
Regular
"Woteva"
Timmargh wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
>
> No. I found that incident hilarious and told all our mates. The
> friendship ended when he treated me like a **** and expected me to
> forget it.

Ooh, tell us more! MORE!

Pleasee? :0D
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:11
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Timmargh wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
>
> No. I found that incident hilarious and told all our mates. The
> friendship ended when he treated me like a **** and expected me to
> forget it.

That it! Stand your groound!

TIMMARGH!!!!
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Twenty quid."
OPLAR wrote:
> Ooh, tell us more! MORE!
>
> Pleasee? :0D

He was the sort of person who wanted you to tell how great a friend he was and made a big thing of telling people he met that one of his best friends was disabled and how he helped him whenever he could.

Then I didn't hear from him for six months (which wasn't uncommon) and I get a 'phone call from him saying he's having his head shaved for charity the next evening and could I come to support him. As it turned out I couldn't make it as I had prior arrangements. His response was to get angry and say "I wish you weren't f***ing disabled so I could come over there and rip you f***ing head off!"

I wasn't happy, and it ended there.
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Woteva"
God, that's horrible.
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
It is bad
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:20
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
what a fecking w a n k e r!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.