GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got bitten last night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/01/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That’s right, I got bitten, but it wasn’t by some no go punk, it was a police dog and it was entirely intentional.

It was about 2am and very, very quiet. There was a dog handler training his dog in the market square, hiding stuff for him to find and such. So, after I had hidden a few things for the furry softy I myself went and hid in a shop doorway, (he’s a new dog and so is getting all the training his handler can give him), he was meant to find me, sit down and bark a lot.

Well, he found me, he sniffed me, he then sort of smiled at me and just wandered off.

So then the handler asked me if I would do a live chase for him, and I said ok.

I put on a padded arm thing and started to run through the market, the handler did all the “stop, policeman with a dog!” stuff, but I was to keep running.

So, I’m running and I suddenly hear, “pant-pant-pant” along with the thudding of paws, then *BANG*, and I have a very heavy German Shepard hanging onto my arm. Now, I was padded up, but I could still feel it through that, not pain, but uncomfortable I would say is the way to describe it.

So, my advice. If you’re ever running and hear, “STOP, POLICEMAN WITH A DOG!” Just do it, ok?
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Twenty quid."
cookie monster wrote:
> If you want to make a dog stop attacking you, stick a finger up its
> jacksie.

Darling wrote:
> **vomits**
>
> i'd rather die!

It's very effective against certain breeds of dog. It doesn't work on Jack Russells, though.
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:03
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
has it been tested or something?
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Woteva"
Wouldn't surprise me in the least...
Regular
"Twenty quid."
It's the sort of thing they teach you at some dog handling courses.

As for the Jack Russells - my parents had two and they used to fight; on one occasion, someone who used to be my friends tried to separate them by: a) shoving a finger up each one's @rse, and b) pulling their tails. They just carried on fighting ...
Regular
"Woteva"
Whoops. Stuuupiiid computer.
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:06
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
i heard u the first time OPLAR
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Woteva"
Timmargh wrote:
> It's the sort of thing they teach you at some dog handling courses.
>
> As for the Jack Russells - my parents had two and they used to fight;
> on one occasion, someone who used to be my friends tried to separate
> them by: a) shoving a finger up each one's @rse, and b) pulling their
> tails. They just carried on fighting ...

I can see why he's not your friend anymore, eh? :0D

That's your job!

ba-dom-tish!
Regular
"Woteva"
Darling wrote:
> i heard u the first time OPLAR

Called a double post, you cretinous piece of poo.
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
cookie monster wrote:
> If you want to make a dog stop attacking you, stick a finger up its
> jacksie.

u DO know dogs don't wipe!?!?!
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
whoo touchy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.