GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got bitten last night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/01/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That’s right, I got bitten, but it wasn’t by some no go punk, it was a police dog and it was entirely intentional.

It was about 2am and very, very quiet. There was a dog handler training his dog in the market square, hiding stuff for him to find and such. So, after I had hidden a few things for the furry softy I myself went and hid in a shop doorway, (he’s a new dog and so is getting all the training his handler can give him), he was meant to find me, sit down and bark a lot.

Well, he found me, he sniffed me, he then sort of smiled at me and just wandered off.

So then the handler asked me if I would do a live chase for him, and I said ok.

I put on a padded arm thing and started to run through the market, the handler did all the “stop, policeman with a dog!” stuff, but I was to keep running.

So, I’m running and I suddenly hear, “pant-pant-pant” along with the thudding of paws, then *BANG*, and I have a very heavy German Shepard hanging onto my arm. Now, I was padded up, but I could still feel it through that, not pain, but uncomfortable I would say is the way to describe it.

So, my advice. If you’re ever running and hear, “STOP, POLICEMAN WITH A DOG!” Just do it, ok?
Wed 07/01/04 at 14:56
Regular
"You fail in life!"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Black hole wrote:
> You are telling us this, why? most of the people in here have been
> bitten by dogs or something,
>
> Because I thought the story of a policeman running through a market
> at 2am being chased by a dog may amuse.
>
> by the way are police dogs trained so
> that they immediately attack you or does the policeman/woman have to
> issue some sort of command?
>
> They are given commands, but it also depends on the dog.

Oh right, i thought you were being chased through town by the dog, cleared things up for me.
Wed 07/01/04 at 14:55
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Damn funny, personally I would have a flesh eating rabbit like the one form monty python and the holy grail, anyone fooks me off and I'll set the little git on em, heh heh.
Wed 07/01/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Black hole wrote:
> You are telling us this, why? most of the people in here have been
> bitten by dogs or something,

Because I thought the story of a policeman running through a market at 2am being chased by a dog may amuse.

> by the way are police dogs trained so
> that they immediately attack you or does the policeman/woman have to
> issue some sort of command?

They are given commands, but it also depends on the dog.
Wed 07/01/04 at 14:40
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:
> If I was a copper I'd be a maverick and take a cat everywhere. Then
> if things got a bit heavy I'd launch them at any running criminals.
>
> "STOP, POLICE OFFICER WITH A CAT"

I'd take a wild Boar with me (one of those Razorbacks) and when anyone one made a joke about being a Pig I'd set Tyson on the punk.
Wed 07/01/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If I was a copper I'd be a maverick and take a cat everywhere. Then if things got a bit heavy I'd launch them at any running criminals.

"STOP, POLICE OFFICER WITH A CAT"
Wed 07/01/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
They have to issue a command, otherwise they'd attack anyone who was running!
Wed 07/01/04 at 12:55
Regular
"You fail in life!"
You are telling us this, why? most of the people in here have been bitten by dogs or something, by the way are police dogs trained so that they immediately attack you or does the policeman/woman have to issue some sort of command?
Wed 07/01/04 at 00:24
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm confused.
Wed 07/01/04 at 00:23
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Here have a medal...
Wed 07/01/04 at 00:22
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
i know who u r relay

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.