GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Mount fund for the poor and needy!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Hallo,

Pumpkinist and i are coming up to level 40! But we still have a problemo - Mount money :( I have 10g and i dont nesrly have enough for a mount! So... If you have any unwanted cash, just send it to us :D You know you wanna, we'd do the same for you...

:P

Really though, the mounts are very overpriced. 72g Only if you're honored and another 18g on top of that for training :( Its especially hard to build up the cash for hunetrs like me, what with all the pet food spending and stuff.. Grr it's gonna take me ages.

:(
Wed 11/05/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Have you tried buying a Ram as a mount? Much cheaper; you can pick 'em up from the Ranch near Ironforge.
Wed 11/05/05 at 13:20
Regular
Feel free to join Thunderhorn Horde if you want to play without getting annoyed by players killing you Nash dearest, I'll help you through the quests too if you want. We're outnumbered 5-1, the worst part of it is the Crossroads that are -always- being raided, but you get used to it and I've only ever once had my NPC I needed to talk to killed, and he came back in five minutes anyway.
Wed 11/05/05 at 13:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, I know but still nice.
I'm the same level as you now but I'm the same, plus I have no time to play.
Wed 11/05/05 at 10:23
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> You gave me 5g, awwww.

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=124282&forumid=4006[/URL]
Wed 11/05/05 at 10:22
Regular
I don't have quests in areas where I can properly quest without getting annoyed by other players, so I'm stopping for a while, probably until Battlegrounds or something.
Wed 11/05/05 at 09:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You gave me 5g, awwww.

Are you still playing it?
Tue 10/05/05 at 23:21
Regular
What!

Keep it.
Tue 10/05/05 at 22:20
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
J Nash wrote:
> I sent you an apology letter and gift.

Thankee :D i'll pay you back asap.
Tue 10/05/05 at 18:41
Regular
I need to run x-fire more often I think
Tue 10/05/05 at 18:31
Regular
I sent you an apology letter and gift.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.