GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Mount fund for the poor and needy!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Hallo,

Pumpkinist and i are coming up to level 40! But we still have a problemo - Mount money :( I have 10g and i dont nesrly have enough for a mount! So... If you have any unwanted cash, just send it to us :D You know you wanna, we'd do the same for you...

:P

Really though, the mounts are very overpriced. 72g Only if you're honored and another 18g on top of that for training :( Its especially hard to build up the cash for hunetrs like me, what with all the pet food spending and stuff.. Grr it's gonna take me ages.

:(
Tue 10/05/05 at 10:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> One was called Kawara? Something like that, anyway I recognised the
> guild name so I spent a few minutes sapping you both to say hi :)
>
> My character is Ramirez by the way.

Kawada.
SS thought it was you. Where exactly were you anyway? Was looking around and couldn't see anyone at all.
Tue 10/05/05 at 06:35
Regular
poopots wrote:
> hope you are all still playing then.

I don't think any of us will not be, for a long time!
Mon 09/05/05 at 20:23
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I want this game even more after reading all this, I can’t stand RPG's where currency is plentiful. Will wait until after my exams, only about another month, w00t, hope you are all still playing then.
Mon 09/05/05 at 16:40
Regular
Probably.

There were two guys in the Special Reserve guild, both Hunters.

One was called Kawara? Something like that, anyway I recognised the guild name so I spent a few minutes sapping you both to say hi :)

My character is Ramirez by the way.
Mon 09/05/05 at 15:35
Regular
Whitestripes, was it you by any chance I saw the other day in Ashenvale? Afterwards it rang a bell that you weren't trying to ass rape my in the forest but I couldn't put a name to a name on here.
Mon 09/05/05 at 14:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Marandir

I actually remember that. She was a c*ck.
Mon 09/05/05 at 07:58
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Had a lovely moment earlier, me and Pumpkin were grouped with a right
> bellend, group leader, wanted loot all the time, generally being
> selfish and annoying and eventually we just left her.
>
> But, at one point after all the "GIVE ME MY CLOTH"
> outbursts and God knows what, we came across a chest, so "roll
> for chest" came up.
>
> She rolled 1.
>
> "WHAT? LET ME ROLL AGAIN!"
>
> ahahahahah

Haha

What was her name? I want to kill her.
Sun 08/05/05 at 15:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yup, I've done that. Stuff you normaly split gives you a large chunk of cash, which is nice.

Made it to 52g, then bought new spells :( But still, it makes it easier to fight harder guys = more loot etc etc.

Plus, PvP means you have to be as powerful as possible. I've made about 15 in two days out of seemingly not very much :S So hopefully, I should get up to 72 easy. And then the next 20g for learning :(
Sun 08/05/05 at 14:21
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Try solo'ing a few elite characters, I killed a few at Stormgarde when I was level 43, they drop 8 silver a time plus you get the occasional rare item drop that you can sell on the auction house for a fortune.
Sun 08/05/05 at 11:39
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Aww i just paid for tiger riding, now i have 5g and i need 67g more. I'm level 40. :( :'(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.