GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Mount fund for the poor and needy!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Hallo,

Pumpkinist and i are coming up to level 40! But we still have a problemo - Mount money :( I have 10g and i dont nesrly have enough for a mount! So... If you have any unwanted cash, just send it to us :D You know you wanna, we'd do the same for you...

:P

Really though, the mounts are very overpriced. 72g Only if you're honored and another 18g on top of that for training :( Its especially hard to build up the cash for hunetrs like me, what with all the pet food spending and stuff.. Grr it's gonna take me ages.

:(
Wed 11/05/05 at 15:54
Regular
Yup, if you run out of Mana you are screwed. I got my Druid to level 15 and then deceided it was pointless carrying on because even then solo quests were becoming a real pain.

The same goes for Warriors - excellent at melee but crap at everything else. Bows are only really useful when using auto-shot which you don't get by learning the bow skill with anything other than a Hunter.

After trying pretty much every class the most balanced for me was the Hunter, mainly because the pet can do the initial damage and then with the bow you can nail then from long range. They are pretty handy with Axes/Swords as well and I will definitley be using Mail armour once I hit level 40, pretty invincible force.
Wed 11/05/05 at 15:30
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
"And a predilection for insane wildlife slaughter. You can't fool me..."

Any screenshots Goatboy may have shown you are doctored and he can't prove anything. Those animals were dead before I arrived and started dancing.
Wed 11/05/05 at 15:26
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> Panda - that was my problem with the Druid sometimes you just want to
> get stuck in and you can't because the bear form Warrior is just
> completely limited with what it can do and the Druid spell casting
> just uses crazy amounts of mana.

Yeah, I'm getting to the point where I can't do solo quests any more. Spell, spell, spell, kill. recharge. Spell, spell, spell, whups, didn't kill, run away.

It's getting a little frustrating depending on other people to get my kills for me...

But I'm level 33. *sob*
Wed 11/05/05 at 15:25
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Will keep an eye out for you Pandy, I'm Holstein, the angry druid
> black tauren with a heart of gold.

And a predilection for insane wildlife slaughter. You can't fool me... ;D
Wed 11/05/05 at 15:25
Regular
Panda - that was my problem with the Druid sometimes you just want to get stuck in and you can't because the bear form Warrior is just completely limited with what it can do and the Druid spell casting just uses crazy amounts of mana.
Wed 11/05/05 at 15:21
Regular
Don't be silly, don't go there.

Will keep an eye out for you Pandy, I'm Holstein, the angry druid black tauren with a heart of gold.
Wed 11/05/05 at 15:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Been exploring the West/Eastern Plaguelands..

Ouch.
Wed 11/05/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Feel free to join Thunderhorn Horde if you want to play without
> getting annoyed by players killing you Nash dearest,

Hmm, I'm considering retiring my druid. I spend all night in Gnomeregan last night just watching other peoples health bars. Exciting it wasn't. Problem is, I've spend nearly two months with my druid, and I'm quite attached, but if ALL i'm going to do it heal, no thanks...

Started a Tauren hunter off on Thunderhorn. Miresnare.

[edit] Aye. Retiring him for the moment. The PVP isn't an issue at the moment, but I fancy a change. I'll be on Thunderhorn tonight methinks.
Wed 11/05/05 at 14:40
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Ahh, I hadn't realised. Fair enough.
Wed 11/05/05 at 14:35
Regular
"A man with a stick"
You need exaulted status with the other race's cities before you can buy their mounts, and that takes forever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.