GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Mount fund for the poor and needy!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Hallo,

Pumpkinist and i are coming up to level 40! But we still have a problemo - Mount money :( I have 10g and i dont nesrly have enough for a mount! So... If you have any unwanted cash, just send it to us :D You know you wanna, we'd do the same for you...

:P

Really though, the mounts are very overpriced. 72g Only if you're honored and another 18g on top of that for training :( Its especially hard to build up the cash for hunetrs like me, what with all the pet food spending and stuff.. Grr it's gonna take me ages.

:(
Thu 12/05/05 at 06:46
Regular
My 28 Druid is currently having a ciggy break outside the Stockade.

He'll stay there until I get bored of my Hunter, which I can't see being very soon!

He's not abandoned, and I'll have to get him to 30 soon, I'm just so close, but my hunter is much more enjoyable atm.
Wed 11/05/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> After trying pretty much every class the most balanced for me was the
> Hunter, mainly because the pet can do the initial damage and then with
> the bow you can nail then from long range. They are pretty handy with
> Axes/Swords as well and I will definitley be using Mail armour once I
> hit level 40, pretty invincible force.

Good choice :D

The mail thing is good that it comes in at level 40 because around that time i started going into Scarlet Monastery and they have some pretty good mail armor drops there. I love my hunter, and after 41 levels of it, i just can't seem to get used to any other class.

P.S: Hunters are great.
Wed 11/05/05 at 17:35
Regular
And as for the healing part, I usually make sure I go in instances etc with a priest or something and basically refuse to do the healing unless its an emergency.

At level 40 you learn dire bear form which is very handy for tanking, therefore you can get in on the action and let some stupid pumpkinist heal you. =P

"Shapeshift into a dire bear, increasing attack power by 120, armor contribution from items by 360%, and health by 600. Also protects the caster from polymorph effects and allows the use of various bear abilities.

The act of shapeshifting frees the caster of movement impairing effects."
Wed 11/05/05 at 17:27
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Damarus wrote:
> So, in my opinion, decided which one you want and go for it. Once
> got, spend the remaining talent points on random things that may
> interest you.

Hmm, just hit level 33, so an unlearn of all, and pumping them into regen looks like the way to go. Cheers.
Wed 11/05/05 at 17:23
Regular
If you look closely, each talent section has a special move at the very bottom that requires 31 talent points to eventually get.

So, in my opinion, decided which one you want and go for it. Once got, spend the remaining talent points on random things that may interest you.
Wed 11/05/05 at 17:07
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Damarus wrote:
> 31 talent points in restoration =D Not a level.

?!?!?! 31. Jesus. I may have to unlearn my talents.....

[edit] Can you give advice on how to best spend them?
Wed 11/05/05 at 16:14
Regular
31 talent points in restoration =D Not a level.
Wed 11/05/05 at 16:13
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Damarus wrote:
> My level 44 druid is fine.
>
> I have a spell that regenerates my mana so I have no problems with
> mana loss.

Hmmm, what level do you get that spell. Sounds nice.
Wed 11/05/05 at 16:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Priests rely on and use mana more than anyone except Mages (I guess) and I'm still having fun at lvl 44.
Wed 11/05/05 at 16:03
Regular
My level 44 druid is fine.

I have a spell that regenerates my mana so I have no problems with mana loss.

Druids are one of the, if not the toughest character in the game.

At level 43 I took on 4 level 43's at once. I've never found this possible with other characters.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.