GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Mount fund for the poor and needy!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Hallo,

Pumpkinist and i are coming up to level 40! But we still have a problemo - Mount money :( I have 10g and i dont nesrly have enough for a mount! So... If you have any unwanted cash, just send it to us :D You know you wanna, we'd do the same for you...

:P

Really though, the mounts are very overpriced. 72g Only if you're honored and another 18g on top of that for training :( Its especially hard to build up the cash for hunetrs like me, what with all the pet food spending and stuff.. Grr it's gonna take me ages.

:(
Tue 10/05/05 at 18:16
Regular
:' {
Tue 10/05/05 at 16:54
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
satans little helper wrote:
> J Nash wrote:
> I sent you a small donation, check your mail when you log on.
>
> Me? :D
>
> Or Pumpkin? :'(

Not for me :'(
Tue 10/05/05 at 15:44
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
J Nash wrote:
> I sent you a small donation, check your mail when you log on.

Me? :D

Or Pumpkin? :'(
Tue 10/05/05 at 15:17
Regular
It's impossible to play it for 30 minutes here and there, you can't get anything done. I usually log out at a safe house somewhere which means if I go on a quest I have to get the quest done before I combe back. Even restricting play to a couple of hours is an impossibilty.
Tue 10/05/05 at 14:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I keep saying 'just a little bit' but then that would turn into a few hours and then I'd worry about how much I haven't studied etc.

Talking of which...
Tue 10/05/05 at 14:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My first exam is on thursday, ive had to restrict myself to logging on, doing a few quests of making stuff, then logging off.
Tue 10/05/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've banned myself from it until after my first exam.
Tue 10/05/05 at 13:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You're an absoloute f**king GENIUS.

WOOT!
Tue 10/05/05 at 13:42
Regular
I sent you a small donation, check your mail when you log on.
Tue 10/05/05 at 13:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
He was stealthed.

He's done it to me before, sap, then run around laughing.

I'll get him one day, the sl*g.

Just bought a Chestnut Mare.

Can't ride it though, that costs another 18g :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.