GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new PS3 controller"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/05/05 at 20:21
Regular
"lets go back"
So what do you all think?

I was pretty shocked to say the least. I uxpected something similar to the previous incarnations, or perhaps no change from the dualshock 2.

After the initial shock has worn off, they dont look too bad to me. As long as they are comfy and light weight and have the usual durability (which im sure they will), then this new shape is welcom in my camp.

Your views pleas?
Fri 20/05/05 at 20:51
Regular
"lets go back"
It one of thoe love/hate things. I think the old controller was great and this new one mimics the layout. I dont like the layout on Xbox or gamecube controllers, but its probably because Ive been a playstation owner for years and thats my favourite of the consoles.
Fri 20/05/05 at 20:46
"period drama"
Yeah, I'd rather not having someting where you can reach it more easily either.
Fri 20/05/05 at 20:42
Regular
"lets go back"
Do you mean the analogue stick? where else would it go? I dont like the stick-instead-of-D-pad setup of other controllers.
Fri 20/05/05 at 20:38
"period drama"
A bit rubbish.
Stick still in the wrong place.
Fri 20/05/05 at 20:21
Regular
"lets go back"
So what do you all think?

I was pretty shocked to say the least. I uxpected something similar to the previous incarnations, or perhaps no change from the dualshock 2.

After the initial shock has worn off, they dont look too bad to me. As long as they are comfy and light weight and have the usual durability (which im sure they will), then this new shape is welcom in my camp.

Your views pleas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.