GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new PS3 controller"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/05/05 at 20:21
Regular
"lets go back"
So what do you all think?

I was pretty shocked to say the least. I uxpected something similar to the previous incarnations, or perhaps no change from the dualshock 2.

After the initial shock has worn off, they dont look too bad to me. As long as they are comfy and light weight and have the usual durability (which im sure they will), then this new shape is welcom in my camp.

Your views pleas?
Fri 03/06/05 at 18:21
Regular
"The definitive tag"
snake10 wrote:
> what is special about the ps3

Be more specific.
Fri 03/06/05 at 17:44
Regular
"youngest regular"
what is special about the ps3
Sun 22/05/05 at 20:51
Regular
Looks like one of the old Sidewinder (is that what they were called) Microsoft PC pads...

Not good.
Sun 22/05/05 at 04:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Don't like the look of it at all and as the layout is identical without any extra features i'd be hoping that i can use the PS2 controller instead, that or some third party manufacturer makes one.
As for the console it's the PS2 but silver and rounded.
Sat 21/05/05 at 20:53
Regular
"The definitive tag"
They should have stuck with the same shape as the Dualshock 2, but just swapped the positions of the left analog stick and the D-pad.
Sat 21/05/05 at 20:38
Regular
onyl one word to describe it

Banana
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:45
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I believe not. Perhaps only by a pound or 2 at most. No official prices have been released though.
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:35
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Clazon wrote:
> The only true addition is wireless.

Does this mean they'll be more expensive?
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:26
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Prophet wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Unless they changed it to something actually good.
>
> I just don't like it ... it's ugly, with no improvement at all over
> the current pad.
>
> My thoughts exactly.

The only true addition is wireless. But I'd have prefered them to have done that to dualshock 2.
Sat 21/05/05 at 17:30
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
All the buttons look too far away from where my hands would be...but I'll have to see what it feels like, of course.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.