GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Dragon must die"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/03/01 at 11:01
Regular
My fellow countrymen...

I gather ye here on this cold and grey winter's day to enlist your help.

The Dragon which goes by the name of Meka hath returned to terrorise our once peaceful land. We thought we were rid of the beast, but no!

Though the fire may be gone from his belly, he is back to shatter our peace and tranquility with his awful voice and corny songs!

But I say 'No more!'

We must rise up together and defend our homes, our children, and our country from this scourge! Only this morning, the sound of 'Agadoo' could be heard booming from the hills. But this wan't just any 'Agadoo' - oh no. This was a perverse, twisted version - created by the creature to have a profoundly damaging effect on the minds, hearts and souls of our people.

Now I ask you, my friends... is this the sort of land where you wish to raise your children? Of course it isn't! So we must head to the cave in the hills and slay this hideous beast before it is to late.

Who is with me?
Fri 09/03/01 at 12:36
Regular
Case adjourned until i get back from work.
About 9.30, I want all eveidence presented to me then, anything not presented then will not be considered.
I have to go now cos my dinners burning!
Fri 09/03/01 at 12:35
Regular
The Mr Miyamoto song was fantastic, it should be released as a singl.
That is all the court wishes to say at this point.
Fri 09/03/01 at 12:33
Regular
"everyone says it"
I told everyone this song I did would cause a little war, its livened up the FOG. forum.
Fri 09/03/01 at 12:25
Regular
If Meka_Dragon does, indeed, have these other aliaseseses, then merely stopping the Meka himself will not stop this plague of songs which have been filling the threads on the SR forums. I suggest, after careful examination of the presented evidence, to suggest the creation of a whole new forum entitled SONGS, where disturbed people such as the alleged Meka_Dragon can safely place their attempts at pop stardom.
If people wish to read them, then they can go to this forum and be forever labelled as DISTURBED.
This should then rid the normal forums of both Meka's songs and DISTURB'ed people.

Case Closed!
Fri 09/03/01 at 12:19
I can't see what the dragon has done wrong, surely his tunes bring joy to many other completely impartial persons like myself....

...the dragon is to be put under protection, allowing his to get on with his important work in peace!
Fri 09/03/01 at 12:17
Regular
Statement from Your Honour:

"As I have not heard any of these songs I feel I cannot reach an acceptable conclusion to this case.

If St George, or a member of his legal team would care to present to me some examples of the alleged, and I quote, "awful voice and corny songs" then this case may proceed, until such time no action can be taken"

PS Meka, you owe me a fiver! LOL!
Fri 09/03/01 at 12:04
"High polygon count"
Your Honour,

I respectfully suggest that this person calling himself 'Mekas lawyer' is lying through his teeth, and that all of the songs mentioned are simply part of an elaborate ploy being enacted by the beast's minions.

Consider the evidence...

"Fantasy Meister" is obviously an entity created by the dragon as a decoy, to draw attention away from the real perpetrator; in short, "Fantasy Meister" is just that - a fantasy.

"PseudoSavant" is obviously a similar creature, for we all know that 'pseudo' means 'false'.

And as for "Edgy" - well, why would he be 'Edgy' unless he was being forced to act against his free will. No, Your Honour... the beast already has control of this one.
Fri 09/03/01 at 11:52
If you're wondering what this is about please read "I see my warnings were ignored...."

Other recent posts that aren't songs but are of a high quality include his Mario Party 2 review.

Fans watch out for another song coming soon!
Fri 09/03/01 at 11:48
Your Honour,

Unfortunately meka_dragon is unavailable to respond in person to the comments made by St George as he is locked away in his secret hideout working a song requested by PseudoSavant.

However he has released the following statement.

"I warned you. All of you. Way back before Xmas FM posted a rather good version of Eminems 'Stan'. I enjoyed this, but requested that no more songs be posted. This was not the case. I responded with 1 song every week day until Xmas. There were a number of songs posted then I stopped.

However after Edgy's 'Yesterday' I issued a further warning regarding songs. er-no paid attention not to my words, now you must all face by wrath!"

As you can see my client is unwilling to back down in this matter and has a few further words to say "Just bring it on!"

Thank you, and good day.
Fri 09/03/01 at 11:01
"High polygon count"
My fellow countrymen...

I gather ye here on this cold and grey winter's day to enlist your help.

The Dragon which goes by the name of Meka hath returned to terrorise our once peaceful land. We thought we were rid of the beast, but no!

Though the fire may be gone from his belly, he is back to shatter our peace and tranquility with his awful voice and corny songs!

But I say 'No more!'

We must rise up together and defend our homes, our children, and our country from this scourge! Only this morning, the sound of 'Agadoo' could be heard booming from the hills. But this wan't just any 'Agadoo' - oh no. This was a perverse, twisted version - created by the creature to have a profoundly damaging effect on the minds, hearts and souls of our people.

Now I ask you, my friends... is this the sort of land where you wish to raise your children? Of course it isn't! So we must head to the cave in the hills and slay this hideous beast before it is to late.

Who is with me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.