GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Dragon must die"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/03/01 at 11:01
Regular
My fellow countrymen...

I gather ye here on this cold and grey winter's day to enlist your help.

The Dragon which goes by the name of Meka hath returned to terrorise our once peaceful land. We thought we were rid of the beast, but no!

Though the fire may be gone from his belly, he is back to shatter our peace and tranquility with his awful voice and corny songs!

But I say 'No more!'

We must rise up together and defend our homes, our children, and our country from this scourge! Only this morning, the sound of 'Agadoo' could be heard booming from the hills. But this wan't just any 'Agadoo' - oh no. This was a perverse, twisted version - created by the creature to have a profoundly damaging effect on the minds, hearts and souls of our people.

Now I ask you, my friends... is this the sort of land where you wish to raise your children? Of course it isn't! So we must head to the cave in the hills and slay this hideous beast before it is to late.

Who is with me?
Sun 11/03/01 at 16:06
Regular
No problem.
Sun 11/03/01 at 16:05
Regular
much appreciated!
Sun 11/03/01 at 15:55
Regular
Putting it at the top then...
Sun 11/03/01 at 14:46
Regular
This topic must stay near the top of the forum so everyone who wishes to try and disrupt with a "witty ditty" can be warned as to what will happen!
Sun 11/03/01 at 09:43
Regular
Thanks very much Darkness, your comments are mucf appriciatde. We do try our best you know.....
Sun 11/03/01 at 09:40
Regular
"smile, it's free"
PseudoSavant wrote:
[BTW, isn't 'quasi' the prefix that means 'seeming' or
> 'resembling'? 'Pseudo' only means 'false,' I believe.]

Yes, you're right about that. So your name means 'False learned person'.

www.dictionary.com
A great place to check out the meanings of words before (or after) you use them.
Sun 11/03/01 at 09:28
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
I have just returned to SR and this post is extremely funny, and a good read. Well Done!
Sun 11/03/01 at 04:29
I would like to comment in my own defense:

The name "PseudoSavant" refers to the fact that I fraudulently attempt to seem brilliant. This should be obvious to anyone who's read my award-winning essay on "Console War Discussion". For those with a probing mind, it should be apparent in that posting how I was simply reiterating things that have been said time and time again, and by far more interesting persons. My further comments on any manner of topics can all be seen as the pathetic attempts of a rather dull mind to seem more than what it is. The very notion that I would be mistaken in some way as a 'fake' person had never entered my mind (as said before, it is rather dull).

I would submit that I am real to this inquiry, and that my name should be seen every bit as that of a moron trying to sound wise. And nothing more.

[BTW, isn't 'quasi' the prefix that means 'seeming' or 'resembling'? 'Pseudo' only means 'false,' I believe.]
Sat 10/03/01 at 18:39
Regular
"smile, it's free"
meka_dragon wrote:
I'd like to say that Witness#1 song was very good. I too
> have once parodied Blur (Song Playstation2).

Thanks!
Sat 10/03/01 at 16:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
hmmmmmmmm, slay meka?

**tempted**

nah

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.