GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi! Got any jokes!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/10/03 at 20:26
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
I am a lookin for the best joke around! Do u have a joke that crack's u and u'r mates up??? I want 2 hear about it short or long! Corny or rude I want 2 hear it! I will start u off with a joke or two!

Man walks into a pub and says " I'll have a a pint of u'r special flyin lager plz barman"
The barman says "ok" The man drinks the lager and jumps out the window flys round the pub and cms back in the window! I man watchin this asks for a pint of the same lager! He drinks it and jumps out the window! SMASH! He falls 2 the ground! The barman says " Superman u'r a ba***rd when u'r drunk!

I have another 1!

A man walks into a bar in Texas and and says 2 the barman in shock " Is that Georg Bush and Collen Paul???? The barman says "Yea that's them! So the guy goes over 2 tem and ask waht they r talkin about George replys " we are talkin about the soon 2 b war on iraq! The man says "OH!!! Whats going 2 happen in the war?" George replys " we r going 2 kill 20,000 iraqes and a blonde women with big boobs!!!"
The man was shocked "Why r u goin 2 kill a blonde with big boobs??"
George says "C I told u no 1 cared about 20,000 iraqes!

Tell me what u think of my jokes aswell!!

Thanks
Wed 29/10/03 at 20:54
Regular
"SOUP!"
> Bishysmurph wrote:
> Collen Paul

Tis Colin Powell

Your suggestion is closer to the name of the pope.
Wed 29/10/03 at 20:53
"slightlyshortertagl"
Bubs wrote:
> great jokes. i'v got 1 aswell. i's a list of dumb blonde inventions
>
> 1.solar torches

Errrr, charge them up in the sun.. use them in the dark?

> 2.helicopter ejecter seat

Either I'm a blonde without knowing or this seems like a perfectly viable idea...

> 4.re useable ice cubes

They exist. Small plastic bags the size of ice cubes. Filled with water. Re-use as many times as you want.

You've made a joke of yourself, realy.
Wed 29/10/03 at 20:51
Regular
I know a few more dumb blone inventions:

5. One piece jigsaw puzzle
6. inflatable dart board.

I know a few more, will try and think of them.
Wed 29/10/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Indeed"
great jokes. i'v got 1 aswell. i's a list of dumb blonde inventions

1.solar torches
2.helicopter ejecter seat
3.pedal powered wheel chair
4.re useable ice cubes
Wed 29/10/03 at 20:28
Regular
Bishysmurph wrote:
> Tell me what u think of my jokes aswell!!

There crap
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Bishysmurph wrote:
> Collen Paul

Hahahahaha.
Regular
great....
Wed 29/10/03 at 20:27
"slightlyshortertagl"

Wed 29/10/03 at 20:26
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
I am a lookin for the best joke around! Do u have a joke that crack's u and u'r mates up??? I want 2 hear about it short or long! Corny or rude I want 2 hear it! I will start u off with a joke or two!

Man walks into a pub and says " I'll have a a pint of u'r special flyin lager plz barman"
The barman says "ok" The man drinks the lager and jumps out the window flys round the pub and cms back in the window! I man watchin this asks for a pint of the same lager! He drinks it and jumps out the window! SMASH! He falls 2 the ground! The barman says " Superman u'r a ba***rd when u'r drunk!

I have another 1!

A man walks into a bar in Texas and and says 2 the barman in shock " Is that Georg Bush and Collen Paul???? The barman says "Yea that's them! So the guy goes over 2 tem and ask waht they r talkin about George replys " we are talkin about the soon 2 b war on iraq! The man says "OH!!! Whats going 2 happen in the war?" George replys " we r going 2 kill 20,000 iraqes and a blonde women with big boobs!!!"
The man was shocked "Why r u goin 2 kill a blonde with big boobs??"
George says "C I told u no 1 cared about 20,000 iraqes!

Tell me what u think of my jokes aswell!!

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.