GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Death Penalty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/10/03 at 20:08
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
Who agrees with the Death Penalty. I perosnally would like to see it come back for cases of Murder, Child molesering and so on. I know people say yo can get the wrong guy, but if complex detective worked is first carried out, I belive that all the Sickos should get fried! Whats you guys opinions?
Fri 24/10/03 at 12:49
Regular
I thought the sun was going to just one day give it all up and start expanding at a fast rate, much like when a man reaches maturity and starts developing a beer belly.

Nobody ever seems to consider if there's enough room in hell to kill all these murderers and send them straight there. I feel for Satan, I do.
Fri 24/10/03 at 12:24
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Light wrote:
> Couldn't we one day look back in horror at the idea of man murdering
> his fellow man? And if not, why not?

I think the Sun will explode before we've evolved that far.
Fri 24/10/03 at 11:52
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
RoJ wrote:
> Light wrote:
> Am I correct in that assumption, or have I misunderstood
> what you're saying?
>
>
> You have misunderstood. Not everyone who commits a murder should be
> killed, but those that commit the most depraved and serial killers
> and so forth should suffer capital punishment. And it is all very
> well, but I don't see how you can prevent murderers from killing
> again, or anyone from killing at all.

Eh? So you're saying once a murderer, always a murderer? So you don't believe in the concept of feelings of guilt preventing one from repeating the actions that caused the guilt?

As long as this world exists
> there will always be murders and killings.

Really? You seem awfully sure. Not so long ago, it was said that there man would never go to the moon. Or that Britain would always have an Empire. Awful and Never are pretty strong terms. Don't you think it's conceivable that, with sufficient study, murder could be made to be a thing of the past? We look back with horror at things like human sacrifice, yet once it was accepted in Celtic society. Couldn't we one day look back in horror at the idea of man murdering his fellow man? And if not, why not?
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:42
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Ack, I couldn't be bothered, Freedom Fighters awaits, and I can't resist its forceful pull. Until later. Ciao.
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:38
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Why?
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Light wrote:
Am I correct in that assumption, or have I misunderstood
> what you're saying?

You have misunderstood. Not everyone who commits a murder should be killed, but those that commit the most depraved and serial killers and so forth should suffer capital punishment. And it is all very well, but I don't see how you can prevent murderers from killing again, or anyone from killing at all. As long as this world exists there will always be murders and killings.
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:34
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Oh. Farewell good citizens I am away to play some games and unwind.
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:33
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
RoJ wrote:

> Umm... if he has killed alot of kids, as far as I'm concerned it
> doesn't matter if he "ran out of pills", he is still guilty
> and still deserves to die.

So you've no interest in finding out WHY this happened in order to prevent it happening again?

Also, you've picked the most extreme example possible to justify the death penalty. Which is fair enough, except that if you don't mind me saying so, your bloodlust for the death penalty is palpable.
Whilst I agree that the death penalty should be used in extreme circumstances (serial killers etc as I detailed earlier, and even then only after they've been thoroughly studied), you seem to be using an extreme example to justify use of the death penalty on a wider scale. Am I correct in that assumption, or have I misunderstood what you're saying?
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:33
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
RoJ wrote:
> Who?

Goatboy.
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:29
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
RoJ wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
> But, does he have a history of mental illness ? Was this treated,
> who
> treated him and why was he in the community ? And so on...guilt is
> subjective.
>
>
> Umm... if he has killed alot of kids, as far as I'm concerned it
> doesn't matter if he "ran out of pills", he is still guilty
> and still deserves to die.

Yeah damn striaght.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.