GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Death Penalty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/10/03 at 20:08
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
Who agrees with the Death Penalty. I perosnally would like to see it come back for cases of Murder, Child molesering and so on. I know people say yo can get the wrong guy, but if complex detective worked is first carried out, I belive that all the Sickos should get fried! Whats you guys opinions?
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:29
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Bane wrote:
> Shouldn't you be in school?

Who?
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:26
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Shouldn't you be in school?
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Failing that, make murder a crime and fire all murderers into the sun from a massive cannon. Regardless of them being mental and wrongwrong.

Morning kids! I've just woke up and am about to eat the largest fry up in the history of heart-bursting breakfasts.
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:21
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Belldandy wrote:
> But, does he have a history of mental illness ? Was this treated, who
> treated him and why was he in the community ? And so on...guilt is
> subjective.

Umm... if he has killed alot of kids, as far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter if he "ran out of pills", he is still guilty and still deserves to die.
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:14
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Killing off the product of society's problems will ensure that we never learn the root causes, and manage to stamp them out. If you kill murderers, you'll always be killing murderers. If you find out what makes them murderers, and prevent them from murdering in the first place, eventually there will be no murderers to discuss.
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:12
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Belldandy wrote:
> Gígž wrote:
> A man walks into a school shoots inocent kids, lots of witnesses and
> you can't be sure of his gilt? (this has happened)
>
> But, does he have a history of mental illness ? Was this treated, who
> treated him and why was he in the community ? And so on...guilt is
> subjective.

I dont know why he was there but it has happened, and I think it stupid for someone to say, "you can never be 100% sure that he is guilty" especialy when there were witnesses.

Sure you cant always be sure, but its not as high as 100%!
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:06
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Gígž wrote:
> A man walks into a school shoots inocent kids, lots of witnesses and
> you can't be sure of his gilt? (this has happened)

But, does he have a history of mental illness ? Was this treated, who treated him and why was he in the community ? And so on...guilt is subjective.
Fri 24/10/03 at 08:02
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
KIREBA wrote:
> RoJ wrote:
> I'm for the death penalty, as long as the criminal is definitely
> guilty.
>
> But thats just it, you can never be 100% sure of a persons guilt. No
> justice system is perfect. At least if 10 years down the line new
> evidence comes to light proving someone is actually innocent they can
> be released to rebuild their lives. A dead person would find this
> quite difficult.

A man walks into a school shoots inocent kids, lots of witnesses and you can't be sure of his gilt? (this has happened)

I'm with RoJ.
Fri 24/10/03 at 00:50
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I'm in favour, just as long as I'm not on the receiving end.

But seriously,No.
If you believe murder is wrong then you must also believe the death penalty is wrong, for what is the death penalty but state sanctioned murder.
Then there's the possibility of an innocent being executed, and then there's the possibility of corruption or misuse of the system. No. We're not barbarians, are we?
Thu 23/10/03 at 23:36
Regular
"Not a Jew"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Lock them away from society and put them to good use instead. Like
> on a treadmill or something.

Actually, this is good sense. Bring back the old days when they were used on roads etc to fix them up, it would do wonders for the roads, considering the shape they are in. Well where I live anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.