GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Death Penalty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/10/03 at 20:08
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
Who agrees with the Death Penalty. I perosnally would like to see it come back for cases of Murder, Child molesering and so on. I know people say yo can get the wrong guy, but if complex detective worked is first carried out, I belive that all the Sickos should get fried! Whats you guys opinions?
Wed 22/10/03 at 20:31
Regular
I think it could be morally justified, if there's absolute certainty of a murderer's guilt. Maybe.
But I'd still sooner see us rise above it, and go with life imprisonment instead.

Sentences do seem too light though - when a murdered can get out in around a decade, something seems wrong...

As for child molesterers.. I don't understand why people put these on a level with murderers. Sure, it's f***ed up, but a victim of a child molesterer can get over their experiences and live a full life. It won't be easy, but it's a hell of a lot more than a corpse can do.

Another question was knocking around my head lately - if you're against the death penalty generally, would you have preferred the IRA's murderers to have been sentenced to death?
I probably would - so that spineless politicians couldn't have let them out early, to threaten more innocents' lives.
Wed 22/10/03 at 20:17
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Yo! Tottaly! Damn whitee sicko's gunna get fried! gunna cook me up some molesterer Chiken! Mah Mahn! Totaly! Den we's can watch it on cable like bad Mofo's!

I think not.

Besides, some people shouldn't be able to get out of things by just dying.
(Terry Pratchet quote)
Wed 22/10/03 at 20:16
Regular
So if you kill one person you get a life sentence but two people means you get the death penalty?

So if some one killed one of your relations you wouldn't want them to die?
Wed 22/10/03 at 20:10
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Yeah i do think it should be re-introduced, but only for extreme cases. You kill one guy, life sentance. But if more than one you should definately face the penalty.

There is the possibility of getting the wrong guy, but nowaday with ferenzics (sp?) it is very unlikely.
Wed 22/10/03 at 20:08
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
Who agrees with the Death Penalty. I perosnally would like to see it come back for cases of Murder, Child molesering and so on. I know people say yo can get the wrong guy, but if complex detective worked is first carried out, I belive that all the Sickos should get fried! Whats you guys opinions?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.