GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr. Snuggly - A Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/09/03 at 20:18
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
For those of you who are *not* called Mr. Snuggly on the forums, ignore this. I don't want any retarded mongo's spamming this up.
Yes, I'm looking at you Lawri, Robin, Alec et al.

Right.

You recently banned Tom on highly understandable grounds. However, I do believe what he did bares resemblence to what Phi11ip and Monkey Man did.
I'm not suggesting they should be banned, oh no, not at all, as they are creditable forum members.

But so was Tom.

To be fair, monkey man started it. Phi11ip followed on. No warning was given at all, and then Tom did it.

I just can't understand how Tom was banned, yet the former two were not.

This isn't an argumentitve post, on troublesome - merely a question of understaning.
Thanks.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:25
Regular
Excellent.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Grease my flanks, haughty companion.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I agree.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That's right
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Stryke wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> Well I don't know Snuggly from school, and I get to do whatever I
> want
> so that's not a reason.
>
> --
>
> Ah, but if he banned you, he couldn't saunter into your threads and
> agree with whatever you say. And he couldn't trek to your Parker
> gigs.

We only went to one. That's where we agreed to be bumchums and agree with each other all the time. About everything.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That's true.

But if he banned me, I'd shrug and continue posting on the other 3 forums I use when this one is groaning under the weight of spack-handed bennies.

But he won't ban me, because I don't mess around with coding/html/passwords and just type some characters and hit "post this message"
There's a lesson in there somewhere
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:18
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Well I don't know Snuggly from school, and I get to do whatever I want
> so that's not a reason.

--

Ah, but if he banned you, he couldn't saunter into your threads and agree with whatever you say. And he couldn't trek to your Parker gigs.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:03
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> They could ban anyone for any reason and there's nothing anyone can
> do about it.

Wouldn't they lose customers that way? If I always shopped at SR and they banned me on the forums, I would feel that I shouldn't have to give out my money to them.
Tue 23/09/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Obviously there must be consistency in the appeal process and the hearings. So...ah what am I on about? This isn't an judicial review; it's a forum for God's sake.

If Snuggly wants to swagger around like Bush and instil his own rules, let him. It's not as if he's killing anyone. Like Bush.

Anyway, you're an idiot if you break the rules and then expect not to be punished because others weren't.

The fact that rules were broken still stands.
Tue 23/09/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Well I don't know Snuggly from school, and I get to do whatever I want so that's not a reason.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.