GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr. Snuggly - A Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/09/03 at 20:18
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
For those of you who are *not* called Mr. Snuggly on the forums, ignore this. I don't want any retarded mongo's spamming this up.
Yes, I'm looking at you Lawri, Robin, Alec et al.

Right.

You recently banned Tom on highly understandable grounds. However, I do believe what he did bares resemblence to what Phi11ip and Monkey Man did.
I'm not suggesting they should be banned, oh no, not at all, as they are creditable forum members.

But so was Tom.

To be fair, monkey man started it. Phi11ip followed on. No warning was given at all, and then Tom did it.

I just can't understand how Tom was banned, yet the former two were not.

This isn't an argumentitve post, on troublesome - merely a question of understaning.
Thanks.
Tue 23/09/03 at 22:18
Regular
*"retarded mongo" spams thread*
Tue 23/09/03 at 21:12
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Everyone was warned ages ago, and I did it ages before that. and it
> was original then. People loved it, and me. They wanted to make me
> their God, but I said n.

Just a question before I move onto the loving bit ;c)

Has Phi11ip been banned too? Two good members going would be stupid. As is one good member. Or something.

Anyway, dear Father, I bow down to you. *rolls eyes* :c)
Tue 23/09/03 at 18:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Goatboy wrote:
> It's about time I got to mess with someone else's "please dont
> spam" thread eh Azul? Eh?

Oh sir, you wouldn't be suggesting I spammed up a dear thread of yours, would you? I'd never do a thing like that.
And if, per chance, I had, I hope you know it'd merely be by accident. My sincerest of apologies. Really.
Tue 23/09/03 at 18:17
Im gunna post in here because you told me not too idiot.
Tue 23/09/03 at 17:46
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You're all bennies. And I've never banned someone who didn't deserve it. Now leave me and my bumchums alone, don't talk nasty about them or I'll ban you because I get a cost little power trip every time I push that cold red button. It's almost sexual.

"One... less.. spakker.. nnnggghh"
Tue 23/09/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I agree.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:53
Regular
"relocated"
Yes. Now let us never speak of it again. Our well developed sense of irony would be lost on less sophisticated forum members.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
unknown kernel wrote:
> I did that on purpose.

Of course you did...as did I!

One big happy joke.

That I started!
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:41
Regular
"relocated"
I did that on purpose.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
unknown kernel wrote:
> your terrible proofreading into account .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.