GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A warning"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 09:23
Regular
To whomever decided to hack SR and use my name -
I do not take to people imitating me, and should you have been able to access my details, then I *will* find you and your details, either from members here or other means - and I will pay you a visit.

I'm not strutting or joking, I am 100% serious about this.
I will locate you and I will make you cry, don't think I can't or won't.
Because I'm stupid like that, and wherever you are in the country is easily reachable.

Whichever stupid little boy hacked SR and used my name, apologise or once I find out who you are and where you live, you will witness anger the likes of which you have never experienced.

I do NOT want stupid spam following this post, I do NOT want idiot schoolkids mouthing off.
You're in my world now and you mean precisely zero to me.
Page:
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:39
Regular
"AlL fLo$$Ed OuT"
Oh by the way, the glitch was fixed about an hour ago... That's my two cents worth.
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:32
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
It's kind of hard not to complain when you see a stranger on your account.

But your right. We should all forget this ever happened.

Where's those Men in Black fazer things when you need 'em
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:28
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Is there need for this to carry on, The staff are now aware of what is going on so i take it whoever was involved they will be dealt with. Like Loki said the staff cant be here 24/7 but the situation is now under control. As for the site itself, im sure by reading through any of these posts that there is not enough written that would put people of from ever registering any details.
At first i thought that this was a little prank by the staff but clearly i was wrong. So its so quick to judge isnt it. So a few kids messed about, we ought to be greatful thats all it was. There could have been some crazy hacker that could have done alot worse. It seems alot of you just like to be the first to complain about something.
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:28
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Stryke wrote:
> Just so I know, who actually was impersonated? Goaty, Bell, me,
> Myst...Who else?

It's not important now we should just let this subject go.
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:27
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah.

Goatboy will hunt him down like a dog and then put him out of his misery like a lame horse.

I actually laughed when he said he'd hunt them down - I had an image of Goatboy a la "Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back" knocking on kid's doors and smashing their face in.
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:20
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Tribute might of been impersonated.

You know banning someone for this wont feel like enough. Banning someone from a site that they caused choas on isn't really a reasonable punishment. I say Goatboy should hang him from the bloody balls or something.
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:15
Regular
Just so I know, who actually was impersonated? Goaty, Bell, me, Myst...Who else?
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:05
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I'll cease now as well, but you guys should find who did this and make sure they are banned from ever returning here again, even under other usernames, and from winning any competitions. If you don't act tough on them then you're going to have zero authority on the forums.
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
loki wrote:
> Did anyone see Tribute boasting this under his own account? The only
> comments I noticed were using the 'ghost' account. It could have been
> someone just setting him up. But I will go and look through his
> posts now to check. There are a couple of accounts we believe to be
> involved, and we will ban anyone found responsible for the
> disruption.
--

It was in the "Hackers" warning Snuggly started in Chat.
About page 6 or so inwards, or certainly after that point.
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:03
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Belldandy wrote:
> Surely you should be more concerned with those who claimed to have
> hacked you, rather than those who said it appeared you had been
> hacked ?

Absolutely. Comments that erroneously state that we have been hacked will simply be removed, simply becuase it gives a false and damaging impression. Those that falsely claim to have hacked us will be banned.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.