GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A warning"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 09:23
Regular
To whomever decided to hack SR and use my name -
I do not take to people imitating me, and should you have been able to access my details, then I *will* find you and your details, either from members here or other means - and I will pay you a visit.

I'm not strutting or joking, I am 100% serious about this.
I will locate you and I will make you cry, don't think I can't or won't.
Because I'm stupid like that, and wherever you are in the country is easily reachable.

Whichever stupid little boy hacked SR and used my name, apologise or once I find out who you are and where you live, you will witness anger the likes of which you have never experienced.

I do NOT want stupid spam following this post, I do NOT want idiot schoolkids mouthing off.
You're in my world now and you mean precisely zero to me.
Page:
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> "retard"
> "feeble children"
>
> who spends a good portion of their day speaking to these retarded
> feeble children?
--

Not me.
I post when at work mainly in Life.
Because most of you have track records in being borderline retard.
And this little escapade proves it.
I post in here when I want to amuse myself by watching Clueless Joes get shouty and froth.

You included.
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:31
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
phi11ip wrote:
> If they were to get your details and then announce them to the whole
> world then OK, you've got a point but in this case, what are they
> gonna do?

Theres a hell of a lot you can do with just a few personal details. Post yours here and no doubt someone will prove this for you...not me I hasten to add, but last night proved the sheer stupidity of some forum members so there is bound to be someone that stupid.
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I just can't wait until the day a pale, underweight, be-spectacled, 15 year old "ha>
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:30
Regular
"retard"
"feeble children"

who spends a good portion of their day speaking to these retarded feeble children?
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
phi11ip wrote:
> There's a difference between announcing your details to hundreds of
> people and a 16 year old 'hacker' just looking at them...
---

Actually there isn't.
Data Protection Act means that only company employees are eligible for access to personal data held on servers.
Learn your rules, then come back.
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Read it again you retard.
"Should my details become compromised"
And whether that's being posted, or some moron child thinking he can look.

You feeble children need to learn that your consqeuence on the internet hold in the world as well.
Once you've stopped living at home and having mummy and daddy pay for your computer games and sweeties, you'll understand why some vacous kid claiming he's got everyone's addresses might cause anger.
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:26
Regular
Anger leads to Fear, Fear leads to the darkside :D
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
There's a difference between announcing your details to hundreds of people and a 16 year old 'hacker' just looking at them...

If they were to get your details and then announce them to the whole world then OK, you've got a point but in this case, what are they gonna do?
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And point out where I "shat" myself?
I can see where I promised to pay whoever did this a visit should my details become compromised and punch them unconcious.
And that still stands.
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
mikelar wrote:
> hahaha, this is gold - gotaboy royally shat himself.
>
>
> *prints topic off*
---

As Bell said, post your full name, address and telephone number please.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.