GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A warning"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 09:23
Regular
To whomever decided to hack SR and use my name -
I do not take to people imitating me, and should you have been able to access my details, then I *will* find you and your details, either from members here or other means - and I will pay you a visit.

I'm not strutting or joking, I am 100% serious about this.
I will locate you and I will make you cry, don't think I can't or won't.
Because I'm stupid like that, and wherever you are in the country is easily reachable.

Whichever stupid little boy hacked SR and used my name, apologise or once I find out who you are and where you live, you will witness anger the likes of which you have never experienced.

I do NOT want stupid spam following this post, I do NOT want idiot schoolkids mouthing off.
You're in my world now and you mean precisely zero to me.
Page:
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
We'd only find out that he's 50, works on an oil rig and got kicked out of the priesthood for "reason". No big surprises though.
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:13
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
If phi11ip and mikelar would be so kind as to post their full addresses, email address and telephone number then I think we'll all agree with you... personal information is just that, personal.
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:11
Regular
i'djerrud wrote:
> You're all such terrible drama queens.

frightened chickens more like. I must admit for a minute last night I thought something was amiss when my PC crashed opening the GAD winners window, but apart from that it was all just daft rubbish.

PS> SR - someone told me about the putting characters after my user name and I tried it once just to see if it would work. Sorry about this, I had no ill intentions as you would see if you could view the posts I left before and after it. I'm no trouble-maker ! :D

That is all
Thu 21/08/03 at 13:44
Regular
"Selected"
hahaha, this is gold - gotaboy royally shat himself.

*prints topic off*
Thu 21/08/03 at 13:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
phi11ip wrote:
> And, what's so bad about someone knowing your address? It's not as if
> they can buy anything?
--

Because if I want my name, home address and telephone number to be made available to somebody, I will tell them.
Personal information is highly private, and whether someone can buy anything is entirely a moot point.
Thu 21/08/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
CaNdYfLo$$ wrote:
> Oh by the way, the glitch was fixed about an hour ago... That's my two
> cents worth.

You supposedly fixed it last year!

Well, made it so that you couldn't use the symbol | in usernames, it obviously didn't work!

:cp

And, what's so bad about someone knowing your address? It's not as if they can buy anything?
Thu 21/08/03 at 11:01
Regular
loki wrote:
>
> It just like when ass was in the swear filter. And people worked out
> that you could get away with *ass* because the punctuation got round
> the filter. Typing *ass* may have made some very sad people feel
> clever, like they'd somehow outsmarted someone, but it's really that
> clever. And it's certainly not a hack.
>
>

Pah, i was far more clever.

I put those manual-spaces around the word.

Hah!
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
monkey_man wrote:
> Christ almighty, he's like a cyber-Chuck Norris!
>
> Oh yeah, no spamming...sorry, Chuck!
--

*Shakes his Texas Ranger fist*
Grrrrrr...
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You're all such terrible drama queens.
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Christ almighty, he's like a cyber-Chuck Norris!

Oh yeah, no spamming...sorry, Chuck!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.