GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any anime fans out there?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/08/03 at 21:03
Regular
Hey.

What amime are you currently watching/enjoying?

Seen any decent anime films recently?

-------

I'll go first.

I'm currently watching Gundam Wing. Its truly excellent and is my fave so far.

I watched "Black Jack" the other day. Truly excellent movie about a doctor who is brought into a corporate Super-Human developing centre.
Fri 22/08/03 at 12:32
Regular
Naked Japanease girls with stupidly large eyes getting off on mutant tenticals vs Giant Robots and ninja samurai's with demonic powers

is quite a good anime.
Fri 22/08/03 at 12:24
Regular
A lot of anime is shamefully let down by its dubbing - That's why it is probably best to watch the japanese version.
Fri 22/08/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Yes its really good. I watched it in Japanese with English Subtitles, but I might re-watch it in English Dub, although I'm told that it's much more confusing in English Dud.
Fri 22/08/03 at 12:21
Regular
I have'nt (but I will be doing).

Tell me Ros - Is it any good ?
Fri 22/08/03 at 12:19
Regular
"everyone says it"
EVANGELION! :D
Fri 22/08/03 at 12:18
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I watched Akira last night and i have a cople of questions about the ending that i would really like to discuss with people. Has anyone seen it?
Fri 22/08/03 at 11:58
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I don't really care what it's called to be honest, anime/manga, not important really. Love Hina is just a great series in all forms.
Fri 22/08/03 at 09:57
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
gamezfreak wrote:
> 'Manga Entertinment' you mean?

Ah yes, I remember seeing that name on the Ghost In The Shell opening credits.
Fri 22/08/03 at 09:56
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Rosalind wrote:
> Manga is also a company name. Using Manga as a term to describe all
> Anime is a little like calling all vacuum cleaners Hoovers

But they are...
Thu 21/08/03 at 21:17
Regular
Love Hina's great, are you talking about the anime or the manga? I prefer the manga, a lot more funnier and a lot is taken out for the anime. Still great though. I'd like to see more of the DVDs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.