GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alan Partridge Quotes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 21:31
Regular
It's a goldmine of offensive one liners, and superb dry humour. Let's have your favourite Alan quotes.
Sun 07/09/03 at 10:19
"For the horde!!!!"
Alan: you are listning to Alan Partridge, wasn't that a funny story

*looks at the clock, 15 seconds left*

Alan: har har har

*looks at the clock, 13 seconds left*

Alan: har har har

*looks at the clock, 10 seconds left*

Alan: wasn't that a funny story har har har
Sun 07/09/03 at 10:02
Regular
errr chris .... chris are you dead ???
Thu 04/09/03 at 21:50
Regular
I remember someone stealing the 'remove lid from pen and bash it in someones eye' Bond gadget joke on these forums.

Shame on you.

:-)
Thu 04/09/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
ANYway...

"that's saaadddd."

Thats better vocab.
Thu 04/09/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
ANYway...

"that's saaadddd.
Thu 04/09/03 at 15:22
Regular
"thegodfather"
That was the moving rabbit classic " Bright eyes ".
Thu 04/09/03 at 12:25
Regular
"thegodfather"
I hate Archers....THE Archers.....and Geoffrey Archer.
Thu 04/09/03 at 09:51
Regular
"Plate of glue"
"Just cracked open a bottle of Sunny Delight! Can't finish it myself!"

I must be very sad if I find that funny!
Wed 03/09/03 at 22:56
Regular
Alan : "Tell me a funny story Michael"

Mike : "Well, One time right, when I was on exercise, I was stationed out in Beleeze*, right, and I had this little Makakk* Monkey right ... anyway, I'd been out all day right, and when I got back to the tent, right, I found the monkey had eaten all me fags, right, so I picked it up, right, and I threw it in the sea!"

Alan : "Oh, Michael, I was fishing for a funny story, but that's just upsetting!"

Mike : "Well, it'd eaten all me fags man, it was a big pack of duty free's like ... so I just picked it up, right, and hoyed* it in the sea"

Alan : "Michael, will you stop saying you threw your monkey in the sea, all I can see is this vision of a monkey spinning towards the water..."

Mike : "Well, it didn't go straight in the water, it bounced off a rock first ....."

Classic :D (perhaps the funniest thing on the series)

* = bad spelling probably, if it is mail correct spelling to [email protected] :D
Wed 03/09/03 at 22:49
"For the horde!!!!"
"an evil geneus in an underground bunker and then DR No"

classic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.