GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AS/A levels - hanging yourself or basking in glory?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 15:12
Regular
Well,

I looked on the sites and no one seems to have posted a thread yet!

How did you do? Feel like killing yourself twice over? Or are you swimming in victory?

I am mixed.

My AS results were a little various you see. At sixth form I was stuffed and I couldnt take the subjects I really wanted to do - I did do eng lit/lang and Drama YAY :P but spanish and psychology I was kinda pushed into doing as ones I really wanted to do clashed with the others

Eng lil/lang -- B!!!

Theatre Studies -- B!! (TWO POINTS OFF AN A!!)

General Studies x 2 -- C and another C that was another TWO POINTS OFF A B!!

and here comes the bad bit

I was six marks off an E for spanish so i got U and I got a E in psycho :(

Doesnt matter I can catch up and do better but I was disheartened as I tried so very hard at spanish and everyone in my class flopped

How did you do? How you feel?
Congrats to those A level students getting the grades to go uni!
Thu 21/08/03 at 01:54
Regular
"cachoo"
E is for Ediot and U is for Ungraded. Or Uninteresting.
Wed 20/08/03 at 23:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Lawrence wrote:
> LMAO...E is the lowest and U is a fail!

Oh right. We have from D down as a fail and NG is below 10% and deemed not gradeworthy.
Wed 20/08/03 at 23:41
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
LMAO...E is the lowest and U is a fail!
Wed 20/08/03 at 23:40
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Wed 20/08/03 at 23:38
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
What does E and U stand for? Are they passes?
Wed 20/08/03 at 23:33
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
I did crap in my As's....
E-General Studies
E-Law
U-Psychology

To my defence I have had a rough year, moving about the place, breaking up with fiancees, depression...aaargh! There's always next year...Re-take Hall here i come!!
Wed 20/08/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Got my college offer yesterday and got a huge surprise...I got into Physics and Astronomy, one of only 25 places on the course. I'm absolutely ecstatic because I thought I didn't stand a chance! And they took me on my exam results from last year, not this year's, which I didn't know they could even do.

:o)
Mon 18/08/03 at 19:01
Regular
"No Flash Photograph"
heh, well least you people know where you're going.. i can't go to belfast because my B was in Chemistry, so i'm waiting for the Dublin university's offers tomorrow.. however, least i don't really have to worry about money, for after i (eventually) graduate from medicine i should be making enough to pay it off handy anyway within a year or two
Mon 18/08/03 at 18:59
Regular
And now I'm unbelievably smug. Parents said they'd pay for: accomodation, tutition fees, food and a bit more for whatever I want. All I have to do is get about 10-15 hours a week in a job and I'm set. Brilliant.
Mon 18/08/03 at 16:42
Oh, fair enough. Is it one of those accounts where you can't take money out until after a certain period?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.