GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can I just say"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 10:55
Regular
That nobody gives a damn about your A level results other than you and your parents.

Thank you, move along.
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Is he applying for Prime minister or something then?

And Goatboy, people obviously do care. I've been asked loads of times and people on here seem interested...

I guess 'nobody' just means 'you.'

So don't make silly little comments like you did just assuming stuff, just stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and hum the national anthem. There, you don't need to worry now...
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:15
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> I agree. But it's a necessary next step on the "career
> ladder" for us students of today.

Heh my Bro has a degree still no job go figure.
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I haven't said dont post.
I just said nobody cares except you and your mum.
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:08
Damn, just noticed I'm in that awkward part where I can't apply for any student discounts, despite being one... no more 10% discounts then for a month.
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:08
I agree. But it's a necessary next step on the "career ladder" for us students of today.
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:05
Regular
"8==="
I'm just miserable today.

And I've found out all my pretty pieces of paper with letters on mean fook all in the real world. :(
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm apathetic about my own results, so God knows how other people would be interested.
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Goatboy is obviously upset because he didn't get any good grades.

I really see no reason for a reaction like that, if you did well in something, you'd talk about it to people. Why can't others?
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Which is why I'm not telling you.
Thu 14/08/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*Sings loudly*
"Nobody cares la-la-la Nobody cares la-la-la"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.