GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can I just say"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 10:55
Regular
That nobody gives a damn about your A level results other than you and your parents.

Thank you, move along.
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Goatboy's right - nobody cares. People don't care about what other people got, they just pretend to so the person they're pretending to will care about theirs. Selfish b**tards. I'm not selfish. I got in, got my results and got out speaking to no other students along the way. Because I'm selfless.
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:15
Regular
"Light of the world"
Id just like to congratulate phi11ip on his outstanding outburst at someone I used to respect but have now realised is a pompus g*t! Secondly, I care and well done on your results brainy box

I'd just like to take the time to cry at the fact I was two meezly marks off of an A in theatre studies.......*Cries*
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:12
Regular
I would not gloat over my Grades but i'd be happy.
You may get good Grades but in the end it all pays of IF u can find a job in todays job market.. which my bro is having problems with.
Thu 14/08/03 at 18:49
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
DébUK wrote:
> A 'Grade A' tw@t (congratulations.)

*claps*

Very good!

What's he gonna say now?

Something about how he doesn't care about what people on the internet say to him, how stuff like this on the internet doesn't affect him!
Thu 14/08/03 at 18:43
Yeah that's right GB, if you don't like/fed up of this annual "event", then you could just ignore it.
Thu 14/08/03 at 18:18
Regular
"not dead"
Just to be pedantic, Universities care, because that's all most of them have to go on to decide whether you're in or out. :op

Honestly though, you can't teach inbreeds not to squeal like piggies.

It's all in the breeding, and schools teach you nothing that you don't want to learn, and most of what they try to tell you will get you as far as a letter on a piece of paper.
Thu 14/08/03 at 17:37
Regular
"8==="
Telling the forums is pointless but then again telling the forums anything is usually pointless...

Oh and,

Sod off ;D
Thu 14/08/03 at 17:25
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Goatboy wrote:
> Tell me what you got! Go on! It matters!

You're missing the point.

You seem to think that just because you think something, everyone else thinks the same.

You don't like The Darkness right? You think they're crap. So what's this Clutch crap that you like? Seriously, it's absolute dog t*rd.

Just try and think of what others may think in future. People do like to know what other people got in their exams, it's a subject for a conversation, where people can talk without being arrogant gits. It's like two people talking about how their football teams got on, some people would be interested, others wouldn't.

Your views are in many many cases completely different to other people and you're just making yourself look a prat by argueing that you're right...

Just face it, you were wrong.
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:55
"Darth Vader 3442321"
?&??reat fun getting asked what A-levels one got when I started at uni. You'd meet someone in the kitchen in Halls and they'd go my name's Rupert, you in my corridor too what a-levels have you got I got A A D and I am studying Math.

And I'd simply nod, making a mental note to steal milk from every who marked their recepticles of Cow's baby food with felt tips and biros.
Thu 14/08/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You're right, sorry.

*leans forward wide-eyed and hopefully smiling*

Tell me what you got! Go on! It matters!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.