GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can I just say"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 10:55
Regular
That nobody gives a damn about your A level results other than you and your parents.

Thank you, move along.
Fri 15/08/03 at 08:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"Mummy, the bad man on an internet forum said nobody cares, waaaah waaaah"

I haven't said they're pointless, you're just too stupid to understand what I did say.
I haven't said anyone should think the same, you're just too stupid to understand what I did say.

I said nobody cares about your results other than you and your mum.
Really though, they don't.
Thu 14/08/03 at 23:59
Regular
"No Flash Photograph"
the point in a-levels for me is to guarantee to get into a good degree.. yes, a good one, you see. you can go pansy about in some degree in marine biology or something equally stupid, and sure you'll have a good time in uni, but of course you're still not gonna be able to get a real lethal job with it, cuz it's crap!...kmm, ok, now sorry i've descended into a rant about marine biology people, but at the end of the day, i've done my A-levels for a good reason, to get a good job on good money doing as little as possible so i can have a nice life and lotsa holidays with my lady and our (eventual) kids etc. plus i'll be able to play games on the side a-plenty! anyway, mmmk, t'ank ye now, goodnight
Thu 14/08/03 at 23:51
"I love yo... lamp."
§niper wrote:
> Icarus wrote:
> I agree. But it's a necessary next step on the "career
> ladder" for us students of today.
>
> Heh my Bro has a degree still no job go figure.

Yeah and if he didn't he would have an even harder time getting a good job.
Thu 14/08/03 at 23:15
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Bora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> what's the point of a-levels then? eh?

They teach you the appropriate use of capital letters.

Well, my A-level grades have gained me a place on a course which had 750 applicants for 100 places and required AAB grades at A-level.

I'm happy, so stuff all those cynics who say that A-levels are easy. I worked my ass off and I feel that I have achieved the grades I deserved.

P.S. Not everyone is uninterested in everyone else's acheivements. I, for one, care what other people have got in their A-levels. Just because the minority are selfish, doesn't mean that those who want to share their happy news/ seek reassurance/drown their sorrows on here shouldn't be allowed to.
Thu 14/08/03 at 21:38
Regular
a-levels are pointless! yes - POINTLESS

I went to school, got my GCSE's, worked for several years, decided to go to uni, and am now finishing my degree.

what's the point of a-levels then? eh?

bah
Thu 14/08/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Sniper last year on many of the numerous occasions when something Arsenal (scum) related happened, you were straight into that sports forum to boast/have a go at someone/compare stuff.

Now tell me, what's different between that and exam results?
Thu 14/08/03 at 21:30
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Goatboy's right - nobody cares. People don't care about what other
> people got, they just pretend to so the person they're pretending to
> will care about theirs. Selfish b**tards. I'm not selfish. I got in,
> got my results and got out speaking to no other students along the
> way. Because I'm selfless.

In the end you'll only ever need/want to get praised by people you know whether it be your family/friends/Girlfriend. I dont need to go hugging people though like some pictures show.
Thu 14/08/03 at 21:10
"Mimmargh!"
Lil Ginge wrote:
>theatre studies

Lol.
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
As long as you don't tell us the results of the football match.
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't care if nobody cares

I post lots of stuff that nobody cares but I do it anyway. Like today I went to a country park, had ice-cream and played football. Now I'm waiting on lady friend so we can go see film.

lalala

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.