GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can I just say"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 10:55
Regular
That nobody gives a damn about your A level results other than you and your parents.

Thank you, move along.
Thu 14/08/03 at 15:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Ta. I didn't do badly, honest.
Thu 14/08/03 at 15:48
Regular
"8==="
Good.

*Doesn't tell Blank to sod off*
Thu 14/08/03 at 15:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well now I'm not going to tell you mine EVEN IF YOU ASKED. Not because they were bad, but because this topic was made. Hum.
Thu 14/08/03 at 13:44
Regular
"8==="
I finished my A-levels in '99. Just before they changed 'em. Same thing happened with my GCSEs. So my results are not as dubious.

*tells himself to sod off*
Thu 14/08/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I saw a graph from 1991 to 2003

They do seem to be increasing in pass marks. Think it was 75% in '91 and now 95% or something now.

Mind you, I don't do Eng-er-land and Walls exams.

I rock
Thu 14/08/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Anyone seen the table of results in a paper where it breaks down the pass rate for subjects, there's some pretty odds defying scores... Nearly 20% difference between a pass and B pass on Maths...that's not fixed is it....
Thu 14/08/03 at 13:29
Regular
"That's right!"
The Wal didn't do A levels, but he got five As for his GCSEs. I only got one B and a few Cs...

Curse the education system, who'd have thought that never going in and not revising would actually have a NEGATIVE effect on your results? Eh? Don't do what I did, kids! Stay in school!
Thu 14/08/03 at 13:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Did The Wal get As MoJo?
Thu 14/08/03 at 13:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Beat you

lalala

We like donkies

lalala

This is a donkey

lalala
Thu 14/08/03 at 13:25
Regular
"That's right!"
You know... you lot only get As and Bs because they're much easier. Hell, they're even easier than the ones I sat, and that was only a year ago.

"Oh, wow, I got an A!" - Jiminy Cricket, even *I* got As and Bs in my exams, and look how stupid I am! I wasn't even in half the time.

Back in the 90s, THEN if you got an A, it meant you were intelligent. Now you get one for writing your name on the exam paper.

Yes, you're not as smart as you think you are, sink crud lickers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.