GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can I just say"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 10:55
Regular
That nobody gives a damn about your A level results other than you and your parents.

Thank you, move along.
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:58
Regular
"No Flash Photograph"
well tis a tough time now with all these decisions and forms to get away, you'd needa be sure you pick the right course, but i'd say you did cuz you seem like a bloke with a lil common sense, unlike a few about here..
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:44
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I didn't get my course which wanted BBB but they offered me a course than needed ABB as the demand was lower!

Took a different course at a different uni in the end.
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:41
Regular
"No Flash Photograph"
I think you were asking me there Phil lad, and the answer is 2 As and a B.. unfortunately, which disappointed me no end cuz i needed exactly that to get into medicine, but unfortunately I needed an A in Chemistry within that... and you guessed it... Chem is the B, lol.. well i'm gonna try my hand by ringing the university anyway, they might show a lil sympathy... the annoying thing is i got two real strong As in Biol and Maths (512 and 518 outta 600 respectively), but sure at the end of the day there's not a lot i can do bout it now, and i have plenty of other decent options with those grades
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
He's obviously sour. Maybe people younger than him coming out with better grades than him may have something to do with it...

And don't say about how exams have got easier GB. I still haven't forgotten your lovely little 'fact' you told us...

The sagacious one wrote:
> How do we see the Moon?

Goatboy wrote:
>Reflection from the sun. Same as sky is blue is reflection from the sea.

So, what A Levels did you get? Wait, I care about what you got, I'm making this topic wrong.

Oh look, you're wrong again...
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:04
Regular
"No Flash Photograph"
How did Goatboy get to be a Notable when he calls people stupid for accusing him of calling A-levels pointless who were actually responding to some other fella who did say that?
Not only is that even more stupid on his behalf, but why would someone wanna vote in an election for someone like that?
God-oh, standards are dropping...
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:50
Regular
"cachoo"
Oh oh oh oh. El Robin, wherever you are or if it was even you.. if you've got your results yet, was it the same scenery ?! All sweaty shaking Sir's/Miss' hand, taking that weird walk towards them for 15 seconds.

?
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:35
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
phi11ip wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> I said nobody cares about your results other than you and your mum.
> Really though, they don't.
>
> But people do care.
>
> That's where you're horribly wrong, as per usual.
>
> Think before making your little comments. You don't care about them
> and I'm sure that most people here don't care about most of the crap
> you write about...
>
> Just because it doesn't interest you, it donesn't mean nobody else
> would be interested.

I think its interesting to see what people got in there results. If people feel like sharing there results with the rest of us then fair do's. Its not just your parents that want to know how you did.
alot more people other then my parents wanted to know how i did. Results are a big thing to alot of people.
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nope, you're wrong.
Sorry. Life sucks, wear a helmet
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Goatboy wrote:
> I said nobody cares about your results other than you and your mum.
> Really though, they don't.

But people do care.

That's where you're horribly wrong, as per usual.

Think before making your little comments. You don't care about them and I'm sure that most people here don't care about most of the crap you write about...

Just because it doesn't interest you, it donesn't mean nobody else would be interested.
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:21
Regular
I'm with Goatboy on this one.

If you did well, congrats, if you didn't get what you expected, bad luck.

But what each of you individually got? I don't care.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.