GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why does it take everyone so long to read LOTR?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 16:24
Regular
I read TFOTR in 5 days yet when i talk to people on msn they say they started it at christmas and theyre still only on TTT.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What pleases me is that I have absolutely no idea what these words you type mean.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:25
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Is it me or is Zander EXACTLY like a teenage Chandler? In fact they've transplanted the cast of Friends into Buffy.

Zander=Chandler
Cordillia=Cox
Phobe=Willow
Giles=Ross
Buffy=Rachel

Joey is represented by all the dumb ass vampires.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ergo Dracula is gay.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Dracula likes Buffy? How ironic is that?
Mon 11/08/03 at 15:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
12 times.

Impressive.
Mon 11/08/03 at 15:56
Regular
Like I'd watch crappy Buffy re-runs, pfft.

I have the DVDs :) And, by the way, Christopher Lee is an avid Buffy fan.

He likes Willow.
Mon 11/08/03 at 15:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Although I doubt he watches crappy Buffy re-runs every night.
Mon 11/08/03 at 14:43
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> His lance was long, his sword was keen, his shining helm afar was
> seen,
> ----
>
> Hur hur hur
> "Show him the ring Frodo"
> "No, he might try to touch it"
>
> Hur hur hur
> Best homoerotic book/film evah.

--

Plus it's a drug movie, remember? "Your love of the halflings weed has dulled your mind."

Anyway, yes, I have me a robe. But a genuine beard, none of this stick on crap.

And I've read LotR every year since I was 7. That'd make it 12 times. I was smug to discover when reading an article on Christopher Lee that he also reads it once a year. But he's a lot older than me, so has quite a head start. No worries, he'll be dead soon, and then I'll make the ground up. Aha.
Mon 11/08/03 at 11:44
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I just read ROTK and seems to me like this won't make a very good film. I mean, the climax comes halfway through the book and after that there's just crap.
Mon 11/08/03 at 09:29
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I always felt sorry for Grima Wormtounge; as much as he desired it, Saruman never gave him a good goblin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.