GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Sat 01/10/05 at 12:05
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
In other news, if it wasnt sure already im pretty sure now that Edge will win this week because the WWE have been advertising the RAW trip to England and it says you will see superstars and it has a list of people of which Edge is in.

Not a certaintly but it all points to Edge staying (unfortunately)

I cant remember what happened when Cena was advertised to be on the Smackdown trip to England though because he got traded to Raw before the trip didnt he? something like that happened i think. Anyone remember?
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:38
Regular
"..."
Nothing will ever beat the brilliance of the 'Mac-a-roonie'
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:54
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Its Kane doing the spinaroony
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What's that?
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Anyone see the Kane-a-roony?

I saw it on a video i downloaded the other day.
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The only funny thing I can remember him doing was when he tried to take off Booker T by wearing a mop on his head and trying to do the spinnerooney.
Thu 29/09/05 at 13:36
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> no charisma??
> balls. when they let him have some fun with his character i thought
> he was very engaging and fun to watch.

Just not in the ring, eh?
Thu 29/09/05 at 13:35
Regular
"you've got a beard"
no charisma??
balls. when they let him have some fun with his character i thought he was very engaging and fun to watch.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:
> 2 seconds into the Big Show match and the frying pan analogy gets
> brought up. Must be a record
>
> Kitchen sink? Yawnnnn that joke hasn't been overplayed

I'll never know how Big Show became a wrestler? OK he's 7 foot tall and 500+ pounds which is what Vince likes but he can't wrestle at all and has no charisma.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
2 seconds into the Big Show match and the frying pan analogy gets brought up. Must be a record

Kitchen sink? Yawnnnn that joke hasn't been overplayed

Ah goody Flair's gone back to HHH b!tch mode, that's exactly what his character needed. Meh hopefully it just means he gets his ass handed to him next week and starts a feud so we don't need to listen to a true legend crap all over his legacy to promote a mid-card standard wrestler at best

3 promos advertising HHH's return, 1 for everyone else. Banging the boss' daughter brings alot more advertising time obviously

Seem to have taken all the USA references out of this show (unless i've really not been paying attention which is very likely :-D) shame i wanted to hear them

Seeing the tables makes me warm and fuzzy inside for some reason

Aha there we go, that's why. Silly ref
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.