GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Sun 25/09/05 at 14:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Fígó wrote:
> Yeah, stop moaning. It'll be an awesome match.

Mocking Vince actually, not moaning about the match itself. Just find it funny how Vince doesn't think TNA are any competition yet stuff like this pops up out the blue shortly after TNA announce a match like this themselves
Sun 25/09/05 at 14:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ant wrote:
> ...Or maybe he just fancied having an iron man match...?

Sure he did, think the idea occured to him shortly after a certain match was announced at Bound For Glory
Sun 25/09/05 at 14:31
Regular
Yeah, stop moaning. It'll be an awesome match. Who cares if its a bit outta the blue, Im sure a promo to explain why the two are back facing each other will do the trick.
Sun 25/09/05 at 14:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
...Or maybe he just fancied having an iron man match...?
Sun 25/09/05 at 13:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Good point, maybe they're trying to put together 2 good technical wrestlers to have 30 minutes of traditional wrestling instead of the rubbish that most of them put on these days.
Sun 25/09/05 at 13:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Doesn't even make sense, Michaels has been feuding with Mazzzzzzzzzzters and Angle vs Cena so where does this 30 minute ironman match come from? Just seems a desperate way to try and counteract TNA's match (which it won't)
Sun 25/09/05 at 12:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Too right! Maybe he's now starting to realise how TNA is becoming a real competitor to the WWE.
Sun 25/09/05 at 11:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh, somebodies been looking at TNA haven't they Vinnie
Sun 25/09/05 at 11:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Another match has been confirmed for the Homecoming show - Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels in a 30 minute Ironman match. Should be good!
Sat 24/09/05 at 12:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
Raw was hit and miss this week, but the main event was a BIG BIG hit. Non-stop action, really fast-paced, and for the first time I really did enjoy a main event.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.