GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Fri 23/09/05 at 18:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The Wardy wrote:
> We did some thing in school where they said
> cover one eye and stand on one leg or something like that and its a
> lot harder to balance.

Me too many years ago! We also stood a pencil upright and you had to close one eye and then flick the lead at the top to make the pencil fall over, it's a lot harder than it looks!
Fri 23/09/05 at 07:26
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Lol yeah your right. We did some thing in school where they said cover one eye and stand on one leg or something like that and its a lot harder to balance.

When i said only his eye i just meant it wasnt something like a broken leg in which he couldnt continue!
Fri 23/09/05 at 00:21
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Wardy wrote:
> Yeah, i think wrestling needs something like that to happen every so
> often to prove that there are risks and that people do carry on a
> match with problems. Granted it was only his eye, but you get the
> idea.

ONLY his eye??
you have any idea how hard it is to judge distance, etc with only one good eye? for that matter, you know how easily eyes damage? .. especially when you're 86 :D
Thu 22/09/05 at 18:34
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah, i think wrestling needs something like that to happen every so often to prove that there are risks and that people do carry on a match with problems. Granted it was only his eye, but you get the idea.

I actually liked the Flair/Carlito match. The only other person i feel pulled a good match out of Carlito was Shelton Benjamin at Vengeance i think.
Thu 22/09/05 at 18:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yes I agree it was a good solid show I enjoyed it all the way through.

Did you see flairs left eye after his match? Nasty! You could really see how mashed up it was in his post match interview.
Wed 21/09/05 at 22:59
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I really enjoyed this weeks RAW, especially the main event.

John Cenas five knuckle shuffle had me laughing as well as the 4-man pin!
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
And again WWE manages to give away match results before they've happened. The promotional poster for Taboo Tuesday has been released with Matt Hardy or Edge on it.

This is of course after the "RAW Homecoming" show in a few weeks where the loser of the Matt Hardy / Edge ladder match has to leave RAW (for Smackdown no doubt)
Wed 21/09/05 at 19:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
My Sky says its 2 hours now.

It said it was an hour and a half before with 30 minutes after being Athletics but its changed.
Wed 21/09/05 at 19:18
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It's rare that a PPV lasts the whole 3 hours now as well. Usually 2 1/2 - 2 3/4 max.
Tue 20/09/05 at 16:32
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah its weird because on my Sky i looked it up and it says for both Wednesday and Thursday showings it is an hour and a half, then i look it up on the internet on Yahoo TV Listings and it says it is 2 hours.

I dont know. I think it will be best to remember to put the tape on in future for the live one! I think you get more action on that one anyways.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.