GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Sat 16/08/03 at 13:58
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
That was before I said Sorry, again I'm sorry
Sun 17/08/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Anyone else agree that Raw has pretty much had it? If it goes this way for much longer the ratings will be even worse and itll flop. They need to completely rethink everthing.

The Bischoff/austin things are so stale now its unbelievable.

Pointless matches with nothing behind them which should be on heat, and they usually end very badly, and its always very predictable.

Triple H is a big asset but he doesnt ever seem to wrestle.
He also needs to stop influencing Vince backstage.

Things get dragged on too long and people rarely care anyway.

The heels (Jericho, flair) get cheered. Faces (nash, michaels) are now getting heat from the crowd and maybe if the story guys actually gave them some promos theyd win over the crowd a bit more.

The commentators never focus on the match, and therefore dont get people involved as much. King is a complete idiot, although funny sometimes.
Sun 17/08/03 at 19:45
Regular
Actually, Jericho was cheered because they were in Canada. Flair is cheered because people respect his for his 16 time world champion. Nash and Michaels are always cheered, just when they ran in last week for Goldberg they were cheered.
Sun 17/08/03 at 19:52
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
I hear jericho cheered in american shows too.

And Nash does not get cheered every single week, certainly not well anyway.

Oh i forgot to add. The steiner/Test thing is a typical example of whats wrong with RAW. Its boring and its been going on for ages.
Mon 18/08/03 at 17:31
Regular
"..."
Ok...going back a little bit down this thread, rumours of three retirements.

Firstly, Shawn Michaels...WON'T retire at WMXX. Why? Because his back has held up fine since his return and he is back as a full-time competitor. Although he is planning to go into the Tag Team division in order to ease the wear and tear as much as possible.

Secondly, Steve Austin...His doctor has told him he might be able to last one match, so it's as likely as any other time to be WMXX.

Lastly, The Undertaker...'Taker's new low-risk style and his body being in surprisingly good condition means he could easily wrestle until he's Hogan's age...that is IF he wants to.
Mon 18/08/03 at 18:29
Regular
Yay! To all of what cong man said :D
Tue 19/08/03 at 19:02
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Time_Warpia wrote:
> I hear jericho cheered in american shows too.
>
> And Nash does not get cheered every single week, certainly not well
> anyway.
>
>
> Oh i forgot to add. The steiner/Test thing is a typical example of
> whats wrong with RAW. Its boring and its been going on for ages.

You totally right
Tue 19/08/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Last ride"
I watched raw this week it was okay
Fri 22/08/03 at 22:02
Regular
Woooooooooo, RAW has opened with the HIGH-LIGHT REEL!! Yea!
Fri 22/08/03 at 22:15
Regular
See how smart HHH is? See how he dodged that spear and let Nash have it instead, muwahaha! He deserves to be the champ!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.