GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Jim Carrey film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 19:01
Regular
Was arguing with a friend over this a couple of days ago. Either you think he's hilarious or not, what do you think is his greatest work?

In terms of serious stuff, The Truman Show rules supreme over the other couple of efforts, 'The Majestic' and somthing else. In terms of comedy, the comedic creation that is Lloyd Christmas in Dumb and Dumber is a classic (and soon to be bastardized by some Carrey wannabe in the upcoming cash-in). Though having watched Liar Liar recently and then ensuing hilarity it caused, I'm not so sure.

What do you think?
Sun 01/06/03 at 10:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Mask.
Sun 01/06/03 at 11:33
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I like destroying Jim Carrey films.
Sun 01/06/03 at 12:11
allardini wrote:
> I like destroying Jim Carrey films.

Why!
Fri 06/06/03 at 23:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
He's on Jonathan Ross next week.
Sat 07/06/03 at 07:30
Regular
Cool, I'll look out for that.
Sat 07/06/03 at 10:43
Regular
"118 118"
Me Myself & Irene
Tue 10/06/03 at 11:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Jim Carrey films... Those'd make some great addittions to my 'growing' DVD collection! :)

But, just how many of his films have been released on Region 2 DVDs?
And which ones are they?

I know there's The Mask, and maybe one-or-two others, but I'm really looking for ones like Dumb and Dumber, which I've been unable to find, so far. And the Cable Guy - I liked that film. And also The Truman Show.
Tue 10/06/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Festivus!"
The Truman Show.

It mirrors everything in my lfe, and I do have serious theories that the film is a way of my TV boss gods, who rule my life, of showing me what is happening.

TYhey are reading this right now, and you are there puppets.

Indeed you are.
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Dumb And Dumber is £7.99 in Woolworths on DVD and is part of the 3 for £20 offer.
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:09
Regular
Solskjær wrote:

> But, just how many of his films have been released on Region 2 DVDs?
> And which ones are they?

Pretty much all the recent ones post-1994 (since Dumb and Dumber, The Mask etc) I know Liar Liar is only Region 1, and some of his early pre-comedy films aren't available, but the rest should be.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.