GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Jim Carrey film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 19:01
Regular
Was arguing with a friend over this a couple of days ago. Either you think he's hilarious or not, what do you think is his greatest work?

In terms of serious stuff, The Truman Show rules supreme over the other couple of efforts, 'The Majestic' and somthing else. In terms of comedy, the comedic creation that is Lloyd Christmas in Dumb and Dumber is a classic (and soon to be bastardized by some Carrey wannabe in the upcoming cash-in). Though having watched Liar Liar recently and then ensuing hilarity it caused, I'm not so sure.

What do you think?
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:13
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
What the hell are you on about Russ? :D

http://www4.playserver4.com/play247.asp? page=search&adudisc=y
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:14
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Shaun - wise-ass by trade :D
Tue 10/06/03 at 19:54
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Me Myself & Irene was a good funny film. Is it my memory playin tricks on me or did Jim Carrey star in The Mask ages ago.
Tue 10/06/03 at 20:53
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yep, he starred in The Mask. That was a great film. Probably my favourite Jim Carrey movie. :)
Tue 10/06/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Me Myself & Irene
Thu 12/06/03 at 00:15
Regular
I don't think I've ever watched a film as many times as The Mask - Quality Jim Carrey film - definately my favourite starring him.
Thu 12/06/03 at 12:11
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Pyon wrote:
"The Truman Show."

"It mirrors everything in my lfe, and I do have serious theories that the film is a way of my TV boss gods, who rule my life, of showing me what is happening."

Heh - so, do you like to pretend you're an astronaut using a bar of soap and the bathroom mirror?! :D

And thanks, it's great to know Dumb and Dumber IS available on DVD! :D
Woolworths - here I come!

What else is worth getting in that special deal?
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:34
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I'm not sure, there's a few classics in there and they seem to vary from store to store. Just browse through and you should easily find 3 greats films.
Thu 12/06/03 at 20:47
Regular
"we escape....."
I'm not sure if any1's mentioned this but he's gonna be on jonathon ross tomorrow night along with Johnny Vegas and Christ Tarrant. Shud be good viewing.
Thu 12/06/03 at 21:05
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
Leprechaun wrote:
> NOTORIOUS J.C.P wrote:
>
> still doesnt beat HAPPY GILMORE
>
> Isn't that an Adam Sandler film?

yes but i was comparing it to jim carrey films

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.