GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Jim Carrey film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 19:01
Regular
Was arguing with a friend over this a couple of days ago. Either you think he's hilarious or not, what do you think is his greatest work?

In terms of serious stuff, The Truman Show rules supreme over the other couple of efforts, 'The Majestic' and somthing else. In terms of comedy, the comedic creation that is Lloyd Christmas in Dumb and Dumber is a classic (and soon to be bastardized by some Carrey wannabe in the upcoming cash-in). Though having watched Liar Liar recently and then ensuing hilarity it caused, I'm not so sure.

What do you think?
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:09
Regular
"None Stored"
jim carrey's on richard and judy at 5 today, woohoo.
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:31
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
Truman show and Cable guy were great films!!
Fri 20/06/03 at 01:47
Regular
"I'm Great."
Looking forward to Bruce Almighty too. Saw the trailer and it was funny. If the film came live up to the trailer then I'll be happy. Yes Jennifer Aniston is hot.
Fri 20/06/03 at 01:34
Regular
"FreeYourMind"
there are too many too mention,
ace ventura pet dick one of my personal faves, truman show,cable guy and many others and his new film called "almighty bruce" looks cool has jennifer anniston in it (man is she fine)
Thu 19/06/03 at 13:37
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
> dumb and dumber is his bestest

I'm sure Jim has to be cross about them doing a movie as they are just going to wreck it.
Thu 19/06/03 at 13:29
Regular
"None Stored"
dumb and dumber is his bestest
Thu 19/06/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> Well i get my chance to see the Cable Guy this weekend. It's on
> channel 4 at 9:45pm. I can't remember what day but it's this weekend
> like I said. Now I'll be able to have an opinion on it, yey.

It's on Saturday.
Wed 18/06/03 at 19:10
Regular
"I'm Great."
Well i get my chance to see the Cable Guy this weekend. It's on channel 4 at 9:45pm. I can't remember what day but it's this weekend like I said. Now I'll be able to have an opinion on it, yey.
Mon 16/06/03 at 00:24
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
He was crazy on the show. He would be someone good to work with if you were an actor/actress as he would make you laugh all the time like he did on the show.
Sat 14/06/03 at 18:14
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Heh, he was excellent with Mr Woss :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.