GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Da Big Brother House Mates"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 21:11
Regular
Oh my god! They actually acknowledged the fact that there are other countries in the UK as well as England. All we need to do now is to get them to acknowledge the geography of the UK so that they stop calling people from places like Liverpool Northerners when they are clearly in the centre. Anyway, that Irish guy is great lol he has the worlds best accent! That guy Gos is a strange homeboy, that really thin woman is bulimic or something, the other guys are scallies/chavs/schemes/NEDs whatever you want to call them. The female twin in into superstition I can just tell and I'm pretty sure the rest will just be insane plane and simple.
Sat 24/05/03 at 14:08
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
That is a very disturbing thought.
Sat 24/05/03 at 14:07
Regular
"118 118"
Does anyone else find the 24hour viewing prospect a little pervy - you can watch them sleep or while they're on the loo. It's somewhat sickening, and you just know there's loads of sad little men (probably in raincoats) that will be watching with a huge dirty grin across their face while the gals (or guys) get a shower.

*shudder*
Sat 24/05/03 at 13:38
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It's a load of crap really, it's terrible TV. I watch it every year
> and wonder WTF I'm playing at, thing is, it's stupidly addictive.

Yer.

Put it this way, At least its better then other reality TV shows, such as I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.
Sat 24/05/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I think it's great but it needs some shaking up. Right now they are all just talkig and getting on fine. We need to give them daily tasks that have serious consequences and last for a half hour at least. The prize for succeeding could be a 70's themed party so we can laugh at their costumes and the punishment could be the Teletubbies CD playing around the house for 4 hours. They would go insane! Excellent :D
Sat 24/05/03 at 13:16
Regular
It's a load of crap really, it's terrible TV. I watch it every year and wonder WTF I'm playing at, thing is, it's stupidly addictive.

I told myself I wouldn't watch it this year, I turned it on just to see who was going in the house. At first I was stupidly bored, but by the end of the programme I found myself addicted and turning over to E4 to watch the live show.

Stupid Big Brother. I wish someone would kill Davina Macoll (SP?), she's the worst presenter known to man. All she does is shout at the camera man.
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:40
Regular
Big Brother seems to become social-life threatening. Its worrying. But its such an interesting program to watch from the psychological point of view, see how the people react to each other and their surroundings.

Its like a big great ant farm that can be viewed by millions, except without the ants and the farm.

I'd give both the "Nush's" one.
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:37
Regular
"118 118"
I watched BB4 last night and it look like the British public has to suffer another depressing 8 weeks with the media drivveling on about nothing else except 'who took a dump in the shower!'.
Sat 24/05/03 at 01:42
Regular
They are going around saying 'I R (insert name)!' and i do (insert crap they do) same old big brother.
Sat 24/05/03 at 01:20
Regular
I bet Nush, has a good bush, my big member, in her i'd push

Hur hur

I gotta stop smoking this crap.
Sat 24/05/03 at 00:26
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I am so gonna go in for Big Brother when I'm old enough...which will be about 5 years...when it will most likely be over...balls :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.