GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Da Big Brother House Mates"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 21:11
Regular
Oh my god! They actually acknowledged the fact that there are other countries in the UK as well as England. All we need to do now is to get them to acknowledge the geography of the UK so that they stop calling people from places like Liverpool Northerners when they are clearly in the centre. Anyway, that Irish guy is great lol he has the worlds best accent! That guy Gos is a strange homeboy, that really thin woman is bulimic or something, the other guys are scallies/chavs/schemes/NEDs whatever you want to call them. The female twin in into superstition I can just tell and I'm pretty sure the rest will just be insane plane and simple.
Sat 24/05/03 at 19:34
Regular
Shut it Crazycol you racist mong.

Anyway..

Who do you think should go out on friday? I say Jon, cause he looks bored and does'nt seem to fit in.
Sat 24/05/03 at 18:49
" Crazy!"
English_Bloke wrote:
> It is good to see that he is not only a spammer but a racist as well,
> so at least there is a range to his stupidity.

I didn't call any of them words such as being black, only coloured. They probably do have a Big Brother Pakistan aswell, I'm going to check. No Pakistan one, but there is a South Africa. By the way, Federico was born in Italy, hey he could go on Big Brother Italy.

http://www.bigbrotherworld.tv/ - for the links to Big brother South Africa/Italy.
Sat 24/05/03 at 18:43
" Crazy!"
Cubist wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> It is good to see that he is not only a spammer but a racist as
> well,
>
> If you go into the Official Notable forum and into the **Vote Cubist**
> topic you will see him express some of his other views such as
> "Osama Bin Laden is cool". He's such an ignorant little
> fool.

Yep, thats me.
Sat 24/05/03 at 16:34
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
English_Bloke wrote:
> It is good to see that he is not only a spammer but a racist as well,

If you go into the Official Notable forum and into the **Vote Cubist** topic you will see him express some of his other views such as "Osama Bin Laden is cool". He's such an ignorant little fool.
Sat 24/05/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
They sign a release form at the start agreeing to be filmed wherever they are 24/7 but they still aren't allowed to show nudity. I think the worst they've ever shown was Jade sitting on the couch nude but she was covering herself up. Anyway it doesn't exactly attract viewers if they show people taking dumps etc. Apart from the fact that only a very very small minority would want to see it many people just wouldn't watch it as it's gross. Parents wouldn't let their kids whatch it either.
Sat 24/05/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It is good to see that he is not only a spammer but a racist as well, so at least there is a range to his stupidity.
Sat 24/05/03 at 16:31
Regular
crazycol wrote:
> I personnaly think theres too many coloured ones in there, 4 out of
> 12. Some of them don't even have English nmaes; Federico and Anouska,
> why don't they go audition for Big Brother Pakistan instead.

You racist little fool, they're all British, they were born in Britain.
Sat 24/05/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Cubist wrote:
> They can film the showers and stuff I think but they don't show it to the general public, they only let you listen. They'd prbably get sued if they showed them nude.

They have shown people in the nude in the past, I'm guessing they sign something before the enter saying that they agree to have any footage of them shown.

> It's a reality TV show not a hard-core sex show.

Hmmmm, kindda, but I would say it's more of a soap-opera.
Sat 24/05/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm guessing because they are British citizens Crazycol. As for the pervy aspect there are really only microphones in the bathrooms. They can film the showers and stuff I think but they don't show it to the general public, they only let you listen. It's a reality tv show not a hard core sex show. They'd prbably get sued if they showed them nude.
Sat 24/05/03 at 16:18
"Uzi Lover"
crazycol wrote:
> I personnaly think theres too many coloured ones in there, 4 out of
> 12. Some of them don't even have English nmaes; Federico and Anouska,
> why don't they go audition for Big Brother Pakistan instead.

?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.