GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Da Big Brother House Mates"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 21:11
Regular
Oh my god! They actually acknowledged the fact that there are other countries in the UK as well as England. All we need to do now is to get them to acknowledge the geography of the UK so that they stop calling people from places like Liverpool Northerners when they are clearly in the centre. Anyway, that Irish guy is great lol he has the worlds best accent! That guy Gos is a strange homeboy, that really thin woman is bulimic or something, the other guys are scallies/chavs/schemes/NEDs whatever you want to call them. The female twin in into superstition I can just tell and I'm pretty sure the rest will just be insane plane and simple.
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Good god, can Anushka please turn it down a little! She's at about 9, I want her down to about 6.

The blonde girl is quite good looking and the Irish guy seems like a decent bloke.
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:39
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
damn right she has!!
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:37
"Uzi Lover"
That blonde one actually has nice eyes I think.
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:29
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
Someone help me!! I can't say the names of many of the housemates!!...And before you say it, I'm not thick!! lol

I must go now and watch the rest of the programme.

pring......(.)(.) (they're eyes, not the other thing you were thinking of!...you filthy animal!!)
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:27
"Uzi Lover"
Oh no actually, I just saw her hairy pitters and imagined her taking a dump.

Why do i always do that with girls?!? :-(
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:20
"Uzi Lover"
Nuskaakajaskaaksana has saggy boobs and a wiggly bum, you'd do her. But not with the frizz hair.
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:18
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I'm just wondering what happened to normal names such as Tom.
Fri 23/05/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Hmmm Cameron's putting an apple on his head for noooooooooooooo apparent reason...Does he believe it gives him some kind of power? It's not fair! He already gets a gang of Leprachauns!
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Its like a Welsh slurring contest
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:55
Regular
I am goss, Hi i am nush...
Someone shoot me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.