GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Da Big Brother House Mates"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 21:11
Regular
Oh my god! They actually acknowledged the fact that there are other countries in the UK as well as England. All we need to do now is to get them to acknowledge the geography of the UK so that they stop calling people from places like Liverpool Northerners when they are clearly in the centre. Anyway, that Irish guy is great lol he has the worlds best accent! That guy Gos is a strange homeboy, that really thin woman is bulimic or something, the other guys are scallies/chavs/schemes/NEDs whatever you want to call them. The female twin in into superstition I can just tell and I'm pretty sure the rest will just be insane plane and simple.
Sat 24/05/03 at 00:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ms NY wrote:
> Damnit! I'm addicted already! I promised myself I wouldn't..
>
> Sadly enough, I cancelled a night out just to watch it.. Oh well.

Yeah, me too.
I told my mates I wasn't feeling to great. To be honest, I think they new the truth.

*Hides in shame*
Sat 24/05/03 at 00:11
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Monkey, get on MSN so I have a reason to come online.
Sat 24/05/03 at 00:10
"Uzi Lover"
Hercules! wrote:
> Is it me or does that scouse lad look like a mix between Will Young
> and Robbie Williams.

Funny that, when we first saw him I said Robbie Willams and my Sister said Will Young.

Either way, they are both gay.
Sat 24/05/03 at 00:09
Regular
"cachoo"
Damnit! I'm addicted already! I promised myself I wouldn't..

Sadly enough, I cancelled a night out just to watch it.. Oh well.
Sat 24/05/03 at 00:07
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Is it me or does that scouse lad look like a mix between Will Young and Robbie Williams.

Also, the lad who has a twin and left his £70k per year job looks strangely familiar.

Hmm...

Id ram 2 of the girls, forgot their names though.

*nods*
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I think that Irish dude is going to win. He doesn't swear so he can't offend anyone, he rarely drinks so he wont do something he will regret but he's still social, he's not shy and he's quite religous so people kind of have a preconception of him being a nice guy wich is re-enforced by all his other aspects.
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:49
"Uzi Lover"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Girl with slightly large posterior.

Nicely put :-)
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:48
Regular
Ginger girl. - Commicly named "sissy" *sniggers*
Girl with short hair - Has the need to bend down all the time for no reason
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
So we’ve got:

Old slightly scary bloke.
A few young blokes.
Loud girl.
Girl with slightly large posterior.
Ginger girl.
Girl with short hair.
Girl with large chin.
Fit blonde girl.
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:42
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> especially Steph.

Me too.

She constantly jumps around and bends forward when she laughs, which is all the time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.