GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Da Big Brother House Mates"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 21:11
Regular
Oh my god! They actually acknowledged the fact that there are other countries in the UK as well as England. All we need to do now is to get them to acknowledge the geography of the UK so that they stop calling people from places like Liverpool Northerners when they are clearly in the centre. Anyway, that Irish guy is great lol he has the worlds best accent! That guy Gos is a strange homeboy, that really thin woman is bulimic or something, the other guys are scallies/chavs/schemes/NEDs whatever you want to call them. The female twin in into superstition I can just tell and I'm pretty sure the rest will just be insane plane and simple.
Sun 25/05/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Hmmm sounds interesting, I want to see what they get if they win:D
Sun 25/05/03 at 13:46
Regular
Yup its a pedalo, two people sit in it and pedal.

They have to swap every hour (I think) I could'nt take note of the full task details, Cause they cut the sound out on E4 as its running live.

They cannot go below 60RPM or the task fails.
Sun 25/05/03 at 13:39
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Pedalo? Do you mean a cycle machine or something? Anyway how are they possibly going to keep it going for 72 hours? They's have to do about an hour each and have about 20 seconds to swap over each person.
Sun 25/05/03 at 13:28
Regular
Nush is f'in fine! She has a nice rear.

Anyway, they've been given a task, something to do with a pedalo, they have to keep it going for 72 hours with an RPM of 60.

Should be interesting.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I want to go in for Big Brother emmm...well...It'll probably be Big Brother 9 by time I'm old enough to apply (Doh!) Do you think it'll stay a float that long or will it bite the dust quite soon?
Sun 25/05/03 at 00:38
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
How many people so you know called anouska (whatever) , what were the chances of getting 2 called the same (or nearly the same) out of 12
Sat 24/05/03 at 23:08
Regular
crazycol wrote:

>
> I didn't call any of them words such as being black, only coloured.

You idiot.
Sat 24/05/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Nah she's just annoying. I prefer to see the funny and nice people stay in because it's much better when they are always making us laugh instead.
Sat 24/05/03 at 19:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Keep the loud girl in, she will make it more entertaining then Jon.
Sat 24/05/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yeah it'll be Jon or Anushka (However you spell it). Jon doesn't seem to be very fun to be around but is getting close with the fat twin which could be interesting. Anushka however is just loud and annoying. Cameron is sooooo going to win though. The worst thing anyone can say about him is that he holds an apple sometimes (shock horror).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.