GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Da Big Brother House Mates"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 21:11
Regular
Oh my god! They actually acknowledged the fact that there are other countries in the UK as well as England. All we need to do now is to get them to acknowledge the geography of the UK so that they stop calling people from places like Liverpool Northerners when they are clearly in the centre. Anyway, that Irish guy is great lol he has the worlds best accent! That guy Gos is a strange homeboy, that really thin woman is bulimic or something, the other guys are scallies/chavs/schemes/NEDs whatever you want to call them. The female twin in into superstition I can just tell and I'm pretty sure the rest will just be insane plane and simple.
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:46
Regular
Lol!

I loved it when they broke the diary room chair!
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
18 I think.
Sun 25/05/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yeah they can be so manipulative. What is the minimum age for appling for BB? I want to do it but I'm only 15 so it'll be YEARS before I can even think of applying.
Sun 25/05/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Only watch the stuff on channel 4, that's when they have edited it so it's more entertaining seeing what they try to make people seem like. I think they want Jon to be disliked.
Sun 25/05/03 at 22:20
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm finding myself not watching it as much as I used to. They should do catch ups at about 7:00pm everyday on C4 and then we could watch it live after that. I can't be bothered watching it live all day waiting for something to happen when it's mostly just idle chat.
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:18
Regular
You all see the text messages people send in?
Are they stupid or what?
It's boring as hell as usual, who cares who is bonding, who to be kicked out who wins.
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:02
Regular
Gos is really lazy, he still lives at home because

"Everything is done for you"

Lazy.

I hate Steph the most, she looks like a hamster.
Sun 25/05/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol probably not but who knows, maybe he'll come out of BB a few pounds lighter which can't be a bad thing :D
Sun 25/05/03 at 15:54
Regular
That Boz guy really shouldn't wear shorts when he's on a pedalo.

*shudders*
Sun 25/05/03 at 15:10
" Crazy!"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Yup its a pedalo, two people sit in it and pedal.
>
> They have to swap every hour (I think) I could'nt take note of the
> full task details, Cause they cut the sound out on E4 as its running
> live.
>
> They cannot go below 60RPM or the task fails.

They have to swap every 30 minutes, with a space of 30 seconds, they are using the timer on the oven if anyone wsnts to know. It should be fun to see them rush out of bed in the eraly hours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.